Reducing costs for Bath University
03 December 2014
Bath University was experiencing problems with the existing on-site metering. The inconsistency of meters installed lead to operational issues and low flow rates.Having already supplied ultra sonic heat meters, to monitor and read the cooling and heating plant, for the new student accommodation building, Bath University asked MWA for their expert help and advice.
Having carried out an in-depth site survey and inspection of all meters, MWA recommended Kamstrup meters to co-ordinate the entire site.
Those that could be resurrected and repaired were supplemented with new meters.
With the new and consistent metering installed everything was working correctly and accurate flow rates were provided.
Bath University now use only MWA for all its metering, with annual inspections by MWA experts ensuring ongoing calibration, reductions in energy consumption and energy costs.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/02/2016 - Can you trust your data? - MWA Technology
- 10/12/2015 - MWA chief warns £millions of energy is being lost with growing number of wrong specifications
- 04/12/2014 - MWA and Oxford University : 6 years of successful energy management
- 07/10/2014 - NEW: S&S Merlin 1000S
- 03/10/2014 - The Nottingham Electric Bus Project
- 03/10/2014 - NOW: Elster’s next generation of Woltmann (Turbine) bulk water meters
- 31/07/2014 - New! Helping Hand info service for energy and heat meters
- 03/04/2014 - MWA Technology aims to put RHI on the energy agenda at Sustainability Live 2014
- 05/12/2013 - Latest News from MWA Technology
- 16/07/2013 - Trumeter signs up MWA Technology as a main UK distributor
- 16/07/2013 - MWA Technology backs Base Birmingham!
- 16/07/2013 - Latest news from MWA Technology
- 16/07/2013 - MWA promises to bring latest metering technology to Sustainability Live 2013
- 05/09/2012 - Low Pressure Drop Meters on the `Most Wanted' List
- 05/09/2012 - Independent Meter Testing Service Launches by MWA
- 05/09/2012 - Call for action on illegal and dangerous meter connections
- 13/09/2010 - MWA launch independent meter testing service