04 December 2014
Alligator Ramp™ TDSR-5 Traffic Direction Controllers are only made by Entry Parking Posts of Solihull who pioneered the concept of a traffic calming ramp combined with an integral steel traffic flow one way teeth controller.The original Alligator Ramp™ is a surface fixed 8mph all steel ramp which can be bolted on to asphalt, concrete or block pavers. They are suitable for all car park sites, Schools, Country parks and Colleges and have a twenty four month warranty with a ten year design construction.
Recent examples of installations include:
Farnborough Sixth Form College
City College Plymouth
Shepton Mallet car park for Mendip District Council
This highly successful traffic direction controller and speed restrictor out lasts all competitor design types.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/12/2014 - Alligator Teeth
- 05/11/2014 - Alligator Jaws Traffic Direction Controllers
- 06/03/2013 - “A HORSE, A HORSE, MY KINGDOM FOR AN ALLIGATOR!” – WITH APOLOGIES TO THE BARD
- 22/01/2013 - “The Best Traffic Controller for One Way Traffic”.
- 18/01/2010 - Alligators control parking at Safari Park