04 December 2014
Alligator Teeth™ one way traffic controllers have been installed at the exit road at Nene Park Country Park near Peterborough to allow exit only and prevent cars’ return after the entrance gate has been closed at 5p.m.Cars can leave without being notified by Park Rangers that the gates will be shut allowing site staff to leave thus saving on costly overtime expense.
Alligator Teeth™ which are only made by Entry Parking Posts of Solihull have been installed at car parks all over the UK and is the most effective and durable system complete with integral drainage ducts which facilitate ground work installation.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/12/2014 - Alligator Ramp
- 05/11/2014 - Alligator Jaws Traffic Direction Controllers
- 06/03/2013 - “A HORSE, A HORSE, MY KINGDOM FOR AN ALLIGATOR!” – WITH APOLOGIES TO THE BARD
- 22/01/2013 - “The Best Traffic Controller for One Way Traffic”.
- 18/01/2010 - Alligators control parking at Safari Park