Issac Newton Academy
09 February 2015
“Venesta’s products are great value and the staff are helpful and committed; their full height cubicles are ideal for areas where privacy is essential. Venesta met the challenge of matching their cubicles to the Isaac Newton colours to fit in with the theme of the building.” - Akos Juhasz, Architect.Located in Ilford, Isaac Newton Academy opened its doors in 2012 as part of the ARK Schools group. Recently rated outstanding by OFSTED, it is a high-achieving, non-selective school that accommodates both boys and girls aged between 11 and 18 years.
The design and build of the Academy was done by Skanska. The unisex washroom was located in an open area and had to be easy to supervise, offering complete visual and audible privacy for the pupils. Venesta’s Unity cubicle system was chosen. It’s seamless, flush-front design and full height doors allowing for total privacy was the perfect choice.
Unity is our simple yet striking flush fronted cubicle range. It has a low floor clearance for added privacy and robust stainless steel fittings, making the cubicle hardwearing and durable for those bustling washrooms. The indicator bolt has a discreet emergency release provision making it the ideal choice for education environments, where safety is paramount. We also offer a full range of accessories to add those finishing touches.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/10/2019 - Venesta are the 1st UK washroom panel manufacturer to eliminate all board waste to landfill.
- 17/02/2017 - We're on Pinterest
- 02/12/2016 - Our CPD seminar: 'Specifying Washrooms'
- 15/11/2016 - Is your Campsite Washroom Ready for Summer?
- 08/09/2015 - Lyons Hall Primary School
- 08/09/2015 - Royal Grammar School
- 03/09/2015 - The London Eye
- 09/02/2015 - Imperial College London
- 16/05/2014 - University Hospital of Wales
- 16/05/2014 - Tudor Grange Academy
- 16/05/2014 - The Royal London Hospital
- 16/05/2014 - Belleville Primary School
- 16/05/2014 - St David’s shopping centre