News, Views, products and industry comment
09 February 2015
A wireless bluetooth pressure transducer A truly original, market leading creation, The TDWLB series is the first pressure transducer in the world to feature wireless Bluetooth technology & it uses a patent pending design to connect transducers to tablets & smartphones through the use of a downloadable free app.The world's first bluetooth pressure transducer
• Connects to smart phones, tablets, PCs with BLE
• Download the free app from the Apple iTunes app store
• Pressure ranges from Vacuum to 10,000 psi
• Stainless steel design (no plastic threads)
• Long battery life
TDWLB Datasheet can be read here
The first Bluetooth® certified wireless pressure transducer with long battery life and patent pending design makes the Transducers Direct TDWLB a perfect fit for many applications for Industrial and Home Automation.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/02/2015 - Sorry seems to be the hardest word but not for us!
- 20/08/2013 - PVL is delighted to announce its appointment as the UK distributor for German sensor specialist Fafnir GmbH.
- 20/08/2013 - PAJ WIO Water-in-oil Sensors
- 05/12/2012 - ATMI Level Detectors
- 15/08/2012 - New ATEX pressure switches that can stand the heat
- 26/06/2012 - PVL knows who’ll win the Euros
- 26/06/2012 - David goes speed dating – or not!
- 12/03/2012 - Orion ATEX Instruments
- 08/03/2012 - Why simple is best when it comes to float valves?
- 08/03/2012 - PVL gets switched on to digital pressure transducers
- 13/06/2011 - KFC from PVL….
- 02/06/2011 - Custom-made multi-level switch
- 02/06/2011 - Kelco V25L – a new kind of non-electric visual level indicator
- 02/06/2011 - LCC1 level sensor
- 02/06/2011 - RFS 12 P Level Switch
- 02/06/2011 - ATEX Specials
- 26/05/2011 - Digital Pressure Switches from PVL