Create your own cycle shelters with VELOPA
11 February 2015
Did you know?Did you know? AUTOPA first started manufacturing VELOPA branded bicycle stands in the 1950’s with the introduction of the Model R Bicycle Holder.
We have come a long way since then. We have extensively increased our product range and now manufacture a variety of cycle stands, racks, shelters, compounds and lockers. VELOPA is considered a leading brand in cycle security products, with a reputation for high product quality and exceptional customer service.
Throughout the years, our customers' requirements have been the driving force behind our designs. We constantly update and adapt our products to meet the ever changing needs of cyclists. Ensuring you always have access to stylish, up-to-date and convenient cycle security products.
What makes our products so special?
The flexibility and quality of our products is why VELOPA is a brand leader. We have designed a range where all the cycle stands and shelters are compatible with each other. This gives you the power to choose the product that is right for you.
Tight on space? Then add the Type B cycle rack to any of our UK manufactured cycle shelters. Looking for something slightly more secure? How about our range of cycle compounds combined with the Sheffield cycle stand. Simplicity and security in one.
Our ‘pick'n'mix’ system allows you to design a bespoke cycle security solution based on your individual requirements.
Need help deciding which product is right for you?
We also provide complimentary site surveys and planning advice, ensuring the products you select are suitable for your site.
For more information, call AUTOPA on: (01788) 550556.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/01/2017 - Clamping Down on Unauthorised Parking
- 18/01/2017 - Maximise your cycle parking
- 10/01/2017 - Happy New Year!
- 19/12/2016 - The 2016 AUTOPA Review of the Year
- 13/12/2016 - Creating a sense of community with a little help from AUTOPA
- 30/11/2016 - Stylish seating for any site
- 22/11/2016 - All change at NPS Humber
- 15/11/2016 - Let the light shine...
- 07/11/2016 - Lock Out!
- 02/11/2016 - Stack them up!
- 24/10/2016 - Condensation Control In Electrical Enclosures
- 24/10/2016 - The secret to secure parking
- 18/10/2016 - Your Parking Post questions, answered!
- 14/09/2015 - AUTOPA launches the UK’s first ever Illuminated Sheffield Cycle Stand
- 13/04/2015 - Introducing the Brand New Manual Arm Barrier from AUTOPA
- 05/03/2015 - Are you missing out?
- 05/03/2015 - Autopa's case studies have found a new home
- 25/02/2015 - Perimeter Protection from AUTOPA
- 12/02/2015 - Creating a sense of community with a little help from AUTOPA
- 12/02/2015 - Access Control for new Mercedes Showroom
- 12/02/2015 - AUTOPA solve traffic woes at King’s College Hospital, London
- 12/02/2015 - Creative canopy to protect parents from the elements
- 12/02/2015 - Claustrophobic Site? AUTOPA can help
- 11/02/2015 - Sometimes a simple design is the best design
- 11/02/2015 - See your way into 2015 in style!
- 11/02/2015 - AUTOPA’s re-designed Removable Posts are now available
- 11/02/2015 - Live on LinkedIn!
- 03/09/2013 - AUTOPA Bespoke Street Furniture Solution
- 03/05/2013 - Autopa’s New Online Shop
- 12/06/2012 - New Retractable posts from Autopa
- 23/02/2012 - Autopa’s New Website