Hair Development Helps Women Replicate the Hottest Trends of 2015
12 February 2015
The hottest emerging hair trends of 2015 have been announced by the biggest international style gurus, and unsurprisingly long locks is ‘in’ for spring.Harper’s Bazaar, reporting on the top hair trends for Spring 2015, notes that all styles required serious length and it’s time for growing out those bobs for long, loose waves and tight, slick ponytails.
From boho waves to longtails and braids, length is required to achieve all the latest looks this spring. In the colour trends, balayage continues its global domination, red shades are making a comeback and 2015 sees the introduction of Sombré – the subtle ombré. Hair Development, longstanding London-based hair extension specialists are helping anyone achieve these on-trend hair looks this spring.
Managing Director of Hair Development, Mark Burns, said “The Spring fashion shows don’t just tell us what attire is going to be stylish for the upcoming year – they also set the trends for hair and beauty looks. Long hair is always in fashion but it’s what you do with it that counts – natural looking colours and low ponytails are definitely in, and these looks are easily achievable with our human hair extensions to boost finer or short hair.”
Pastel hues are also a huge trend for 2015, with insiders calling the unnatural shades unicorn hair colours. Baby blues and all shades of pink can be seen in the most fashionable cities across the globe, as highlights, dip dyes or panels. For those not so daring or who prefer to keep it natural, balayage colour and the sombré trend is the 2015 look to go for. For added length and volume, permanent or temporary hair extensions are the ideal accessory for a number of versatile looks.
Mark added, “We have over 45 shades to choose from and many of them fall into this year’s most sought after trends. With Cerise Pink, Orangeade and Peacock Blue, fashion forward ladies can choose the unnatural shades which look funky and unique. For a fashionable look which is more subtle, the Light Brown/Brown Roots and Golden Brown/Chocolate Roots are perfect for achieving the sombré/balayage look.”
With so many shades and textures to choose from, it couldn’t be easier to add colour and length to any hairstyle. All colours are available in clip-on fashion extensions or a variety of application systems to last up to three months.
For further information on Hair Development’s range of hair extensions visit www.hair-development.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2020 - Hair Development W21
- 19/10/2020 - 2021 is fast approaching with a welcome vision ahead as Hair Development, the UK’s premier award winning Hair Replacement company bring new concepts and innovative products to life.
- 19/10/2020 - Will the Bravest of Barbers please step forward
- 11/10/2018 - Hair Development Exhibiting at Salon International 2018 Stand H162
- 26/11/2015 - Hair Replacement Ranks in Top 6 Male Cosmetic Enhancements
- 30/10/2015 - Hair Development Promotes Celebrity Trend of Coloured Hair Extensions
- 19/08/2015 - Hair Development Offers Re-growth Therapy with 80% Success Rate
- 17/03/2015 - Men Urged To Embrace Longer Locks for an Easy to Maintain Style
- 17/03/2015 - The Best of the Bedazzling Brunettes
- 26/02/2015 - 6.5 Million Men in the UK are affected by Male Pattern Baldness
- 26/02/2015 - Our Top 5 Hair Crushes
- 26/02/2015 - Hot Hues for 2015
- 22/12/2014 - Hair Development Urges Brits to Get Hair Extensions in Time for Christmas
- 12/11/2014 - London Specialists Help Women Regain Confidence with State of the Art Hair Replacement Technology
- 31/10/2014 - Get Certified with Hair Development’s Industry Standard Training Courses
- 31/10/2014 - London Specialists Help Women Regain Confidence with State of the Art Hair Replacement Technology
- 08/10/2013 - Hair Development