Sorry seems to be the hardest word but not for us!
18 February 2015
The course of true love never runs smooth & we apologise that the sending of our Valentine’s newsletter brilliantly coincided with our website being out of action. For those left heartbroken by being unable to click through, here it is again. Give us a chance, we can change! For those who did manage to engage with us (see what we did there); we know you need your space.The beautifully simple ES-41 Pressure Switch
Manufactured on the romantic shores of Lake Iseo, these pressure switches are our best selling product. Perhaps your significant other would like to join you as you make a crucial factory visit to see your order being made? It’s on us if the order is large enough..
Or the RIKO RFS 12P-2 level switch - sleek beauty in polished steel
There's nothing quite like this tiny side-entry level switch. Suggest she wears it as a pendant on a silver chain...
This season’s hottest trend: a wireless Bluetooth pressure transducer
Every woman (especially if she is an engineer) wants the latest thing. And what could tug her heartstrings more than being the first of her friends to own the world’s first wireless pressure transducer that uses Bluetooth technology
Why not buy her a little black number - the Honsberg FW1 flow switch?
The FW1 is a mechanical flow switch for liquid or gaseous media, with a spring-supported piston and magnetic triggering of a reed switch. This one will get her flowing through the valentines activites - a vision in black.
Find out more on our website
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/02/2015 - News, Views, products and industry comment
- 20/08/2013 - PVL is delighted to announce its appointment as the UK distributor for German sensor specialist Fafnir GmbH.
- 20/08/2013 - PAJ WIO Water-in-oil Sensors
- 05/12/2012 - ATMI Level Detectors
- 15/08/2012 - New ATEX pressure switches that can stand the heat
- 26/06/2012 - PVL knows who’ll win the Euros
- 26/06/2012 - David goes speed dating – or not!
- 12/03/2012 - Orion ATEX Instruments
- 08/03/2012 - Why simple is best when it comes to float valves?
- 08/03/2012 - PVL gets switched on to digital pressure transducers
- 13/06/2011 - KFC from PVL….
- 02/06/2011 - Custom-made multi-level switch
- 02/06/2011 - Kelco V25L – a new kind of non-electric visual level indicator
- 02/06/2011 - LCC1 level sensor
- 02/06/2011 - RFS 12 P Level Switch
- 02/06/2011 - ATEX Specials
- 26/05/2011 - Digital Pressure Switches from PVL