Hot Hues for 2015
26 February 2015
2015 is promising some exciting hair trends and with a plethora of hot hues available, hair is set to get a hell of a lot more interesting. The trend dictates light, fresh colours to help launch us all into spring. The experts at Hair Development have pinpointed highly desirable colours to help you make a huge impression this year.Light Brown
A lighter alternative to more dominating hues, light brown serves as an ideal transition from jet black and chocolate brown brunette tones. Capturing the essence of summer whilst retaining its dark origins, light brown is the perfect colour to select if you wish to remain in the brunette camp whilst flirting with the lighter side of life.
Honey is one of those heavenly colours that remain forever on trend. Fusing brown with blonde, this look is subtly sun kissed for those who want a more authentic, au natural look.
Golden brown is always in hot demand popularised by celebrities including Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez. Golden brown hues lend warmth to skin and the correct shade can work wonderfully with all skin tones. This is a dramatic look to debut for spring and summer and works wonderfully with tanned skin.
Light Ash Brown
For cooler hues, light ash brown hair is truly striking. Beyonce and Cheryl Cole have been known to experiment with this ravishing look. The selling point is how natural, understated and yet beautiful light ash brown looks. As a naturally popular colour, it also suits most people.
Scarlett Johansson, Paris Hilton, Amy Smart and Nicola Peltz are all fans of gold blonde hair. Gold blonde really helps blue and green eyes pop and looks wonderful on both fairer skins and beach babe tans. Unlock your inner blonde bombshell with golden blonde strands.
Katy Perry and Emma Stone have made copper hair popular again. Copper is eye catching, ravishing and unusual. Red hair is typically affiliated with autumn and flatters fairer tones and lighter eyes. Blake Lively and Ashlee Simpson have also worked the look with fresh-from-the-beach tans for an immediate update.
For a cooler blonde hue, ash blonde is a firm favourite ideally suited to lighter complexions. Ash blonde hair looks classic and stylish without detracting from or overpowering your overall look. Jennifer Aniston and Gisele Bundchen are fans of this fantastic colour.
Other hues worth experimenting with include:
Very light brown
Light ash brown
Light ash/beige blonde
Beige blonde/beach blonde
So…what colour will you opt for this year?
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2020 - Hair Development W21
- 19/10/2020 - 2021 is fast approaching with a welcome vision ahead as Hair Development, the UK’s premier award winning Hair Replacement company bring new concepts and innovative products to life.
- 19/10/2020 - Will the Bravest of Barbers please step forward
- 11/10/2018 - Hair Development Exhibiting at Salon International 2018 Stand H162
- 26/11/2015 - Hair Replacement Ranks in Top 6 Male Cosmetic Enhancements
- 30/10/2015 - Hair Development Promotes Celebrity Trend of Coloured Hair Extensions
- 19/08/2015 - Hair Development Offers Re-growth Therapy with 80% Success Rate
- 17/03/2015 - Men Urged To Embrace Longer Locks for an Easy to Maintain Style
- 17/03/2015 - The Best of the Bedazzling Brunettes
- 26/02/2015 - 6.5 Million Men in the UK are affected by Male Pattern Baldness
- 26/02/2015 - Our Top 5 Hair Crushes
- 12/02/2015 - Hair Development Helps Women Replicate the Hottest Trends of 2015
- 22/12/2014 - Hair Development Urges Brits to Get Hair Extensions in Time for Christmas
- 12/11/2014 - London Specialists Help Women Regain Confidence with State of the Art Hair Replacement Technology
- 31/10/2014 - Get Certified with Hair Development’s Industry Standard Training Courses
- 31/10/2014 - London Specialists Help Women Regain Confidence with State of the Art Hair Replacement Technology
- 08/10/2013 - Hair Development