Our Top 5 Hair Crushes
26 February 2015
Every woman, no matter how splendid her own hair, gets a case of hair envy from time to time. Blessed with teaming tresses, magnificent manes and creatively coifed dos, celebrities certainly trigger our inner green eyed monsters. Fortunately we can also look to our celebrity crushes for inspiration when it comes to garnering heavenly hair of our own. Although we are a little spoilt for choice when it comes to celeb lush locks, here are 5 of our absolute favourites.Cheryl Versini Fernandez
Voted beauty icon of 2014, Cheryl has recently knocked Kate Middleton off the top spot. Fabulously thick, gloriously glossy and victorious in its volume, Cheryl’s hair ticks all boxes. It’s not just her mega-watt smile, cherubic dimples and doe eyes that set off our sense of envy; it’s that lion like mane that she celebrates with reckless abandon. Cheryl has experimented with many colours from chocolate brown to fire truck red, but she always manages to look absolutely sensational by ensuring that her hair remains in tip top condition- further assisted with expertly applied extensions.
Megan Fox is the kryptonite of girlfriends all over the world; her raven black hair, bold blue eyes and fiery attitude ensure she remains a contemporary classic in terms of breathtaking beauty. But whilst men all over the world long after Megan, we’re left lusting after her locks. Long, lush and healthy, Megan knows what suits her and has never ‘gone blonde.’ Her decadent dark locks look exactly like melted chocolate.
We love Victoria Secret model Karlie for her quirky sense of fresh, fun and funky style. Karlie transitioned her long locks into a striking shorter style and has been both blonde and brunette. Karlie’s mid-length style looks sexy, subtle and simmering and has made her one of our all-time favourite girl crushes.
Katy Perry is pretty ambitious with her hair. As a hair chameleon she’s constantly re-vamping her look. She’s been a classic black-haired pinup, a blonde and even gone slime green, bright purple and candy cane pink. We can’t keep up! Katy has singlehandedly boosted sales in multi-coloured dyes and extensions thanks to her own desire to consistently push the envelope.
Former Victoria Secret model Miranda never fails to look sensational with her flowing long locks. Miranda has run the gamut of colours but looks especially stunning with blonde and brunette fusions. Miranda rarely has her hair poker straight; instead she wears her hair tousled and wavy for a look we love. Her image is very girl next door making her hair highly attainable.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2020 - Hair Development W21
- 19/10/2020 - 2021 is fast approaching with a welcome vision ahead as Hair Development, the UK’s premier award winning Hair Replacement company bring new concepts and innovative products to life.
- 19/10/2020 - Will the Bravest of Barbers please step forward
- 11/10/2018 - Hair Development Exhibiting at Salon International 2018 Stand H162
- 26/11/2015 - Hair Replacement Ranks in Top 6 Male Cosmetic Enhancements
- 30/10/2015 - Hair Development Promotes Celebrity Trend of Coloured Hair Extensions
- 19/08/2015 - Hair Development Offers Re-growth Therapy with 80% Success Rate
- 17/03/2015 - Men Urged To Embrace Longer Locks for an Easy to Maintain Style
- 17/03/2015 - The Best of the Bedazzling Brunettes
- 26/02/2015 - 6.5 Million Men in the UK are affected by Male Pattern Baldness
- 26/02/2015 - Hot Hues for 2015
- 12/02/2015 - Hair Development Helps Women Replicate the Hottest Trends of 2015
- 22/12/2014 - Hair Development Urges Brits to Get Hair Extensions in Time for Christmas
- 12/11/2014 - London Specialists Help Women Regain Confidence with State of the Art Hair Replacement Technology
- 31/10/2014 - Get Certified with Hair Development’s Industry Standard Training Courses
- 31/10/2014 - London Specialists Help Women Regain Confidence with State of the Art Hair Replacement Technology
- 08/10/2013 - Hair Development