6.5 Million Men in the UK are affected by Male Pattern Baldness
26 February 2015
Within the UK alone, a staggering 6.5 million men are affected by male pattern baldness, a hereditary condition which affects nearly half of all men by the time they turn 50. With hair loss connected to loss of self-esteem and confidence, the experts at Hair Development offer a plethora of hair loss solutions embraced by men worldwide.Male pattern baldness typically occurs during a man’s late twenties or early thirties with many men experiencing some form of hair loss by their late thirties. As the most popular form of hair loss in men, male pattern baldness typically takes the form of a receding hairline emphasised by thinning of the hair on the crown and temples - lending the noticeable horseshoe shape that characterises the condition. Known to be passed down from the mother’s side of the family and also to skip a generation, the condition is linked to an excess of male hormones.
Mark Burns, Managing Director of Hair Development said, “Male pattern baldness is incredibly common and yet the ramifications of the condition are tremendous. Many men report a lack of confidence, loss of self-esteem, anxiety and depression. A full head of hair signals youth and fertility so once a man experiences hair loss, the impact can be extreme. Fortunately men no longer need to suffer in silence. We’ve developed many advancements in hair loss technology to subtly and completely conceal the condition.”
With over 50 years of industry expertise, Hair Development offers a range of services designed to resolve hair loss issues. With an option to suit everyone, clients can book a direct consultation to discuss their needs, most appropriate fit or even to develop a bespoke solution. Amongst the extent of options is laser hair re-growth therapy, which is approved by the FDA and scientifically proven to trigger re-growth. Non-surgical hair replacement provides undetectable results and offers a non-evasive alternative. Miracle Graft hair replacements offer a non-surgical alternative which is virtually undetectable.
Other options include the Crystal Lace Micro graft hair replacement which includes a staggered hairline and optimum styling opportunities, the continuous hair graft which implants one strand at a time and Celebrity Lace, a tried and tested A-list favourite which mimics the production of naturally growing hair from the scalp. Customers can also opt for Skinvisible, a stretchable solution ideal for extreme hair loss including alopecia.
Mark added, “A healthy head of hair isn’t just about aesthetics; although of course it looks great, it’s also about helping a person to feel confident and comfortable in their own skin. So many men struggle with hair loss but there is a solution.”
To find out more about Hair Development’s plethora of hair loss treatments and solutions for men please visit our website.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2020 - Hair Development W21
- 19/10/2020 - 2021 is fast approaching with a welcome vision ahead as Hair Development, the UK’s premier award winning Hair Replacement company bring new concepts and innovative products to life.
- 19/10/2020 - Will the Bravest of Barbers please step forward
- 11/10/2018 - Hair Development Exhibiting at Salon International 2018 Stand H162
- 26/11/2015 - Hair Replacement Ranks in Top 6 Male Cosmetic Enhancements
- 30/10/2015 - Hair Development Promotes Celebrity Trend of Coloured Hair Extensions
- 19/08/2015 - Hair Development Offers Re-growth Therapy with 80% Success Rate
- 17/03/2015 - Men Urged To Embrace Longer Locks for an Easy to Maintain Style
- 17/03/2015 - The Best of the Bedazzling Brunettes
- 26/02/2015 - Our Top 5 Hair Crushes
- 26/02/2015 - Hot Hues for 2015
- 12/02/2015 - Hair Development Helps Women Replicate the Hottest Trends of 2015
- 22/12/2014 - Hair Development Urges Brits to Get Hair Extensions in Time for Christmas
- 12/11/2014 - London Specialists Help Women Regain Confidence with State of the Art Hair Replacement Technology
- 31/10/2014 - Get Certified with Hair Development’s Industry Standard Training Courses
- 31/10/2014 - London Specialists Help Women Regain Confidence with State of the Art Hair Replacement Technology
- 08/10/2013 - Hair Development