LED Light Pockets™ Must see product at Retail Design & Expo, 10-11th March, Olympia
03 March 2015
To be exhibited at the Retail Design Expo will be the complete range of Fairfield Displays & Lighting ultra bright LED Light Pockets™ which has been our fastest selling product in years.The LED Light Pocket™ are light panels powered by LED’s with acrylic pockets on the front and back designed to hold posters and signs.
Vist our site to register for your free ticket
Display Lighting will be exhibiting on stand G1.
The LED Light Pockets™ can be suspended on cables or rods, wall mounted or mounted in attractive free-standing units. In addition to the very popular bright white LED Light Pockets™, a the brand new coloured edge pocket is to be launched at the show. This allows you to choose what colour illuminates the edge of your pockets.
Fairfield has developed an extremely large range with two attractive product designs. The Deluxe pocket which has a large clear acrylic border with ultra bright glowing bevelled edges is an excellent product for all sorts of display. Graphics just slide in from the top.
While the Compact LED Light Pocket™ has a narrower border and ‘U’ shaped pockets which are held firmly in place with magnets. Graphics can be slide in from the top or side. These units have sparkling bevelled edges with one side brighter than the other so that staff, working in shops and offices does not get dazzled by them.
Two of our latest design light pockets will also be on show. The new curved light pocket has smooth round edges that gives a modern tablet effect to the pockets. These pockets are ideal when trying to make yourself stand out as they are new and different.
We also offer new etched light pockets allowing you to include a logo within the frame of your light pocket.
Units are available A4-A1 as standard and special sizes can be manufactured to order. The Light Pocket, can be suspended in an interior on almost invisible cables without the need for any ugly wiring. (Ideal for creating feature areas of illuminated photographs or information panels) Units can be single or double sided. Just imagine frameless double sided light pockets floating in a window or interior bright and sparkling compared to two normal posters, the impact is tremendous.
Use Light Pocket as a way to present artwork or informative images.
Another advantage of working with LED lighting is that it uses very low levels of electricity, therefore being very economical to run. What is ideal about this display is that spare light is transmitted through the clear panel giving an attractive edge lit frosted glow to the overall pocket. It is perhaps this edge lit glow that sets the scene for the overall display where the intrigue into what is presented begins.
Units are maintenance free with a lamp life of up 60,000 hrs, most displays are normally replaced every five years so these units make sense in this difficult economic climate.
Light Pocket – looks stunning in reception areas, shop windows, bars and restaurants, museums and estate agent windows. In fact anywhere you really want to communicate a strong and powerful message. All you need is a power supply and leave the rest to Fairfield. A national installation service is available if you do not want to install the units yourself. Fairfield Displays & Lighting are market leaders in innovative displays working on a global basis.
For further details please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/08/2015 - Boost your food and beverage sales using Digital Menu Systems
- 13/08/2015 - Fairfield Displays provide Wellesley Hospital with a Reception to Inspire
- 17/06/2015 - Digital Signage just where you need… a quick and simple solution
- 16/06/2015 - Cardiff University – Cardiff School of Engineering
- 16/06/2015 - The Pixalux® world’s first double sided illuminated load bearing panel
- 20/03/2015 - Fairfield Displays and Lighting will exhibiting at Sign & Digital, 24-26th March, NEC – Stand A30
- 16/03/2015 - Pixalux a totally new way to illuminate products and graphics
- 06/10/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/09/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/05/2012 - Propertydrum 2012 Awards
- 16/05/2012 - Zettu - the new high impact window display
- 03/03/2010 - Fairfields' fresh new approach to office partitions
- 08/02/2010 - Fairfield Displays explain where to start with digital signage
- 04/12/2009 - On their 30th Anniversary, find out what made Fairfield so successful
- 07/10/2009 - Fairfield Displays & Lighting Celebrates 30 years in the Sign Industry
- 11/09/2009 - Free Display Seminar - New Products, Business Building, Marketing Tips & More
- 29/07/2009 - Cold Cathode vs LED Light boxes – which option to choose?
- 19/06/2009 - Off the shelf signs – new economical approach to creating a sign solution
- 08/06/2009 - Fairfield launch Suspended Floating Glass Shelving
- 26/05/2009 - Fairfield launch new eco-friendly LED Light Boxes
- 15/05/2009 - Informative and directional signs look like a work of art
- 26/03/2009 - Fairfield signage and displays point the way