Emco Wheaton Website gets a New Look for the New Year
26 March 2015
Making it simpler for clients to find a distributor of the products they need, was one of the main reasons why Emco Wheaton chose to re-design their global website – www.emcowheaton.comThe company has also increased the amount of real estate dedicated to its wide range of marine and distribution loading arms in order to further promote the work it is doing in the field to develop new and exciting offerings for customers around the world.
The new design and additional functionality is also part of a continued drive to improve the client experience when accessing information on the complete range of Emco Wheaton and TODO equipment.
Designed to offer a more user-friendly experience, the new site also provides a better showcase for the company’s global leading product range, which includes the TODO range of products. With a clean design and simple navigation, it makes it easier than ever to find a distributor, call the company direct or make an enquiry to the aftermarket team – helping to deliver a smoother customer experience from start to finish.
"At Emco Wheaton we are always looking to grow our global presence and service offerings in line with customer demand and an ever-changing industry,” said Global Marketing Manager Emma Ardley-Batt. “Brand identity and being able to communicate via websites has never been more critical to a company’s long term success, so it was absolutely vital that the new website is easy to use and looks great.”
Thanks to the bright new design and simple layout, all users will find the new site much easier to navigate. Regardless of what they are searching for, from the latest industry news to careers at Emco Wheaton, visitors can be sure to find it quickly, easily and within just a few clicks of a button.
As a company that already produces the industry’s market leading technology, Emco Wheaton now has a website to match as it continues to look to the future and drive the business forward.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/08/2016 - Emco Wheaton product videos benefit customers
- 15/08/2016 - New infographic from Emco Wheaton outlines comprehensive aftermarket service
- 19/07/2016 - Emco Wheaton launches new break-away coupling
- 29/02/2016 - Emco Wheaton rewrites the book on bulk fluid transfer
- 21/01/2016 - Emco Wheaton plays key role in first U.S crude oil shipment in 40 years
- 24/11/2015 - Emco Wheaton appoints new production manager
- 17/06/2015 - Emco Wheaton’s upgraded Dataplus II M353 Series cabinet is set to revolutionise the process of loading and unloading road tankers.
- 11/05/2015 - Emco Wheaton makes a stand at Ilta 2015
- 05/05/2015 - Emco Wheaton appoints new Engineering Manager as part of North American growth plans
- 16/03/2015 - Strengthening our range of Break-Away Couplings