Codelocks makes key appointment to sales team
14 April 2015
Digital lock manufacturer welcomes industry specialist Colin CampbellCodelocks, a leading manufacturer of standalone access control products, has today announced the appointment of Colin Campbell as its new Sales Manager. The appointment follows a year that saw Codelocks add leading-edge electronic capabilities to its range of digital push-button locks and experience growth in both its domestic and overseas markets.
Colin, who previously worked in senior roles at Allegion (formally Ingersoll Rand), brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience having spent almost 20 years working in the door and hardware industry both in the UK and the Middle East.
Working from the company’s headquarters in Newbury, Berkshire, Colin will help the company expand its customer base in key vertical markets including healthcare, education and the leisure industry. He will also continue to develop key relationships with the company’s network of distributors.
Commenting on the appointment, Grant Macdonald, managing director of Codelocks, said: “Having worked at a senior level within the industry for many years, Colin has the skills we need to help us further develop key market areas – especially in the Middle East, where the potential for market growth is particularly significant and where he can draw on his knowledge of the local market and industry contacts. We are delighted to welcome him on board.”
Colin added, “Codelocks is a progressive company with innovation at the heart of its product range. It plans to launch some exciting new products in the coming year – some of which will unlock brand new markets areas. I’m thrilled to join the company at such an exciting stage of its development.”
Colin has a diploma from the Guild of Architectural Ironmongery (GAI) and is a member of the Institute of Architectural Ironmongery. He lives in Bracknell, Berkshire with two children and enjoys mountain biking in his spare time.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 29/02/2016 - Codelocks releases a series of new product updates for its best-selling locker lock
- 06/11/2015 - Codelocks introduces new SMART locker lock
- 12/08/2015 - Codelocks confirms move to Greenham Business Park
- 07/05/2015 - Codelocks introduces new compact digital locker lock
- 03/10/2014 - Codelocks to present new digital lock technology at Security Essen in Germany
- 03/06/2014 - Training: why locksmiths need to stay ahead of the game
- 02/07/2013 - Add more convenience and control to electronic locker locks with new ‘Slam it’ slam latch mechanism
- 02/07/2013 - The Landmark Hotel Spa and Health Club takes control of its lockers with KitLock
- 02/07/2013 - New Welsh National Football Development Centre substitutes keys for KitLock locker locks