In Mould Labelling brings fantastic advance in Gastronorm Container identification
22 April 2015
At last a leading Birmingham company Catering Equipment Ltd has come up with the ultimate solution to identifying gastronorm containers and their contents.Traditionally, caterers have had to put up with expensive sticky labels which fall off in the fridge, drop off when being washed, or they are scratched off with use. Now, Catering Equipment Ltd have the answer, a process known as In-Mould Labelling. Quite simply put, during the production process, the label is moulded into the actual plastic of the Gastronorm Container, thus encapsulating the label on two sides.
This advanced technology means the label is now just as durable as the container itself. In addition, the date , contents and any other information can also be written on the outside of the container with normal white board pen. Currently the container features HACCP graphics, but customers may wish to feature their own logos and HACCP designs.
Also to compliment this fantastic new product , Catering Equipment Ltd have four clip on lids available in Blue, Yellow, Green and Red and a range of colour clips for further quick identification.
Finally all materials are FDA approved , measurements are both imperial and metric, plastic is tried and tested bisphenol A free polypropylene (BPA free means very low toxicity, ideal for use with food for babies and children).
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/10/2020 - Is your business making the most of being COVID ready?
- 21/09/2020 - Protecting your staff with CEL
- 16/07/2020 - Outdoor Dining Furniture
- 02/07/2020 - Are you meeting the latest Government Guidelines on providing Hand Cleansing facilities?
- 11/06/2020 - Mobile Hand Wash Sink gets hands on with playgroup
- 09/06/2020 - Back to work safely
- 14/05/2020 - Let's get back to work safely by managing the risk
- 06/04/2020 - Open for business here to help
- 10/03/2020 - Portable Double Sinks help clean up the market
- 14/02/2020 - Never lose a Gastronorm Lid again!
- 14/01/2020 - CEL launch Self Sealing Gastronorm Lid
- 29/11/2019 - Dometic CooIIce Passive Transport Boxes keep contents hot or cold
- 12/11/2019 - Catering Equipment Ltd, launches the new polypropylene hermetic Lid
- 08/11/2019 - Gastronorm Containers transported with KANGABOX®
- 17/10/2019 - KÄNGABOX from CEL
- 12/09/2019 - CEL explain the importance of hand washing
- 02/08/2019 - Water Bottle Fillers from CEL
- 15/07/2019 - Whatever your catering requirement, CEL can help
- 15/07/2019 - See the KANGABOX range at CEL
- 14/05/2019 - Want the best deals on KANGABOX Coolboxes? Speak to Dean!
- 11/04/2019 - Catering Equipment Ltd appointed KÄNGABOX® UK distributor
- 11/04/2019 - CEL visit Robinson's Catering
- 28/01/2019 - Gear up for Summer with CEL
- 22/01/2019 - CEL at the NEC
- 02/01/2019 - Looking for Gastronorm products?
- 22/11/2018 - Stainless Steel Catering Equipment from CEL
- 05/03/2018 - Catering Equipment Ltd at Hotelympia
- 22/11/2017 - New Ice cream container lid with permanent in mould label
- 07/09/2017 - “Get Dometic”
- 17/03/2017 - Kanga Box UK announce new test facilities at their plant in Southern Germany.
- 28/02/2017 - Why should I buy the Kangabox Professional and Professionsl Plus?
- 18/11/2015 - Birmingham company kills 99+% of all known germs !
- 16/07/2015 - Gastronorm 304 stainless steel containers with HACCP colour coded lids
- 09/06/2015 - Need to carry a lot of ice Kanga have the answer!
- 20/03/2013 - You can can can with a Kanga from Catering Equipment Ltd
- 07/08/2012 - Polycarbonate Gastronorm containers from CEL are BPA free
- 20/03/2012 - Tight corner Radius Sinks from Catering Equipment Ltd
- 30/06/2010 - There’s 'Gold' in them there Gastronorm containers from Catering Equipment Ltd