TFC to exhibit at The Engineer Design & Innovation Show
30 April 2015
Following TFC’s success exhibiting at Subcon in 2014, the suppliers of a comprehensive range of fasteners are pleased to be part of The Engineer Design & Innovation Show to be held at the Birmingham NEC in June.The much anticipated brand new exhibition will be co-located not only with Subcon, but also Advanced Manufacturing, providing OEM’s with a one-stop product solution from design to market.
TFC will be showcasing their thorough range of Spirolox® edge wound retaining rings and space saving Smalley Crest-to-Crest® flat wire wave springs. These ground breaking products are designed to accommodate a range of applications and can be produced for shaft or bore diameters from 5mm to 2,000+mm in materials including carbon steel, AISI 17-7, 302 & 316 stainless steels, Inconel, A286 and other desirable and exclusive alloys.
TFC will also be highlighting their supply chain expertise, providing significant advantages to customers with the cost effectively purchasing, stockholding and handling of an extensive range of low-cost fasteners and ancillary items.
This particular aspect of TFC has actively progressed over the last ten years with logistics designed to provide a flexible inventory managed system that accommodates bespoke customer requirements.
TFC look forward to seeing you on Stand T10 at The Engineer Design & Innovation Show, Subcon and Advanced Manufacturing, NEC, Birmingham, 2nd to 4th June 2015.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/05/2017 - Fast Exhibition - May 2017
- 11/05/2017 - Automechanika 2017
- 20/04/2017 - TFC opens new Basingstoke Branch
- 22/03/2017 - Titanium products for lightweight and compact applications
- 22/03/2017 - RISQS helps to take the RISKS out of Supplier Choice
- 28/02/2017 - The Smallest Wave Springs on the Market
- 28/02/2017 - What's the difference between internal and external Spirolox retaining rings?
- 30/01/2017 - Did you know that TFC supply bearings?
- 30/01/2017 - TFC Approved Supplier Status with Pall Aerospace
- 23/01/2017 - TML and TFC – A New Partnership for 2017
- 06/12/2016 - ring and spring design questions.
- 19/10/2016 - Engineering Design Show
- 19/10/2016 - Spirolox® Retaining Ring groove geometry
- 29/09/2016 - Wave Spring Q&A
- 20/09/2016 - Kitting
- 30/08/2016 - TFC Ltd – come and see us at the FAST exhibition - 22nd September, Williams Conference Centre, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- 25/07/2016 - Working in Tandem for a Successful Product Development
- 25/07/2016 - TFC Joins BIAFD
- 11/07/2016 - TFC flys the flag at Farnborough
- 02/06/2016 - Ask the Expert - Wave Spring Design
- 23/05/2016 - A Quality First at TFC!
- 24/03/2016 - Smalley goes…Smaller!
- 08/03/2016 - Smalley Spirolox® Retaining Rings
- 08/03/2016 - TFC to exhibit at Fast Exhibition 21st April
- 02/12/2015 - Single resource to address ring and spring issues
- 29/06/2015 - Manufacturing & Engineering North East - Stand E12, Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- 27/05/2015 - TFC acquire formal Aerospace Quality Approval
- 15/05/2015 - Air Vent
- 27/03/2015 - Bearing Pre-Load
- 07/02/2012 - How can TFC help improve your business?
- 23/01/2012 - The new TFC Group is ready for 2012
- 23/12/2011 - TFC glues together innovation, progression and industry
- 13/10/2011 - Specialised Fastener Products Ltd joins TFC Group
- 09/09/2011 - Seal and protect with TFC’s Laminar Rings
- 05/08/2011 - Training for confidence with TFC
- 30/06/2011 - Small space? Save up to 50% with a Crest to Crest Wave Spring from TFC