Redesigned relay socket now with bridge bar options
27 November 2008
The space saving S9M socket has the unique advantage of being only 22mm wide.This is the same width as the miniature 4 pole relay that plugs into it and allows maximum packing density with the possibility to reduce panel dimensions. The redesigned socket accepts 3 new bridge bar options for linking the four relay contacts together or linking adjacent relay contacts and coil common connections. This offers a safe, easy method of linking common points together and also saves valuable assembly time. Built in retaining clip with marking label Bridge bar option for coil common (A2) Bridge bar option for relay contact poles
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/02/2009 - The evolution of a Pressure Switch
- 20/02/2009 - Photoelectric sensors for use in vacuum environments
- 20/02/2009 - The stainless steel capacitive family
- 20/02/2009 - Programmable 3 colour panel meter
- 20/02/2009 - Multi-function counter with up to 6 presets
- 20/02/2009 - Up the creek without a paddle?
- 27/11/2008 - The new UX photosensor range
- 27/11/2008 - Water treatment made easy
- 27/11/2008 - Terminal connection requires no tools
- 21/02/2008 - Terminals for all your connection needs
- 21/02/2008 - Eliminate picking errors
- 21/02/2008 - High power – incredibly small size!
- 21/02/2008 - C series power supply now available in 3A version
- 21/02/2008 - New draw wire encoder systems for demanding applications
- 21/02/2008 - Looking for an enclosure?
- 21/02/2008 - Control station range offers all possibilities
- 14/09/2007 - Temperature sensor with USB interface
- 14/09/2007 - Smaller size, same Power!
- 14/09/2007 - Simplified wiring with retro-reflective muting barriers
- 14/09/2007 - No neutral? No problem!
- 14/09/2007 - The Complete Brushless Package
- 14/09/2007 - MiniMotor MC Series keep going whatever the weather
- 14/09/2007 - Slimline coded Safety Switch
- 14/09/2007 - Spring Arm prevents damage to encoders
- 14/09/2007 - Doga Motors with Speed, position & direction feedback
- 14/09/2007 - Solid State switching of AC Motors
- 14/09/2007 - Cost effective LED signal tower
- 14/09/2007 - A Valve for all applications