The Pixalux® world’s first double sided illuminated load bearing panel
16 June 2015
The Pixalux® is an illuminated display system set to revolutionise retail displays environments. It is an edge-lit, frameless panel which is made from complex layers of acrylic.
The Pixlaux® panels has a completely even spread of extremely bright light without any shadows, bringing an aura of quality to the store and your products.
What makes Pixalux® so different from anything else on the market is its structural capabilities. Panels can be used for load bearing shelving, cupboard, walls, retail displays, stairs, flooring, signage, architectural lighting, table tops, doors and much more. The panel surfaces can be directly printed or have vinyl graphics applied on to the surface.
“The Pixalux® light panels are fantastic. We can literally select the correct lighting level for the store for the time of day and season of the year. For example we can change the Pixalux® wall panels from cool to warm white light which is more welcoming after dusk with a touch of a button. Product and wall displays structurally incorporated Pixalux® to achieve elegant product presentation with dazzling light effects. ” – Kate Moses, Sunglass Hut, Sidney
Add a splash of colour with the fully adjustable RGB coloured LEDs transforming the panel from white to a colour of your choice.
Pixalux® is distributed in the UK by Pixalux UK, a subsidiary of Fairfield Displays & Lighting Ltd.
Visit www.pixalux.co.uk to see stunning projects, or call Sam 01252 812211 to arrange for a demonstration. Pixalux is a product that just has to be seen.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/08/2015 - Boost your food and beverage sales using Digital Menu Systems
- 13/08/2015 - Fairfield Displays provide Wellesley Hospital with a Reception to Inspire
- 17/06/2015 - Digital Signage just where you need… a quick and simple solution
- 16/06/2015 - Cardiff University – Cardiff School of Engineering
- 20/03/2015 - Fairfield Displays and Lighting will exhibiting at Sign & Digital, 24-26th March, NEC – Stand A30
- 16/03/2015 - Pixalux a totally new way to illuminate products and graphics
- 03/03/2015 - LED Light Pockets™ Must see product at Retail Design & Expo, 10-11th March, Olympia
- 06/10/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/09/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/05/2012 - Propertydrum 2012 Awards
- 16/05/2012 - Zettu - the new high impact window display
- 03/03/2010 - Fairfields' fresh new approach to office partitions
- 08/02/2010 - Fairfield Displays explain where to start with digital signage
- 04/12/2009 - On their 30th Anniversary, find out what made Fairfield so successful
- 07/10/2009 - Fairfield Displays & Lighting Celebrates 30 years in the Sign Industry
- 11/09/2009 - Free Display Seminar - New Products, Business Building, Marketing Tips & More
- 29/07/2009 - Cold Cathode vs LED Light boxes – which option to choose?
- 19/06/2009 - Off the shelf signs – new economical approach to creating a sign solution
- 08/06/2009 - Fairfield launch Suspended Floating Glass Shelving
- 26/05/2009 - Fairfield launch new eco-friendly LED Light Boxes
- 15/05/2009 - Informative and directional signs look like a work of art
- 26/03/2009 - Fairfield signage and displays point the way