CEM® Exhibits Latest IP Access Control Products in Dubai
08 December 2008
CEM to showcase new S610e Fingerprint IP card reader and industry advanced power over Ethernet access control at the Middle East’s largest security event.
CEM Systems, a leading access control brand of Tyco International, announced today that it will showcase its latest industry innovations at Intersec Middle East, (Stand 4501C) during 18th-20th January.
“As the largest security event in the Middle East, Intersec offers CEM the ideal platform to launch its latest and industry leading access control innovations,” commented Philip Verner, Sales & Marketing Manager of Tyco International’s CEM products. “The new S610e Fingerprint IP card reader will be on display for the first time and the event will also allow us to demonstrate how taking advantage of PoE plus technology has enabled CEM to be the first to reliably offer power over Ethernet access control to the industry” added Verner.
The new and cutting edge S610f Fingerprint card reader marks a new level of security in CEM’s S610 family of card readers. One of the industry’s most advanced card readers, the S610f features a fully integrated biometric module providing biometrics and access control in one device. The reader has the ability to support a range of card technologies including HID Proximity, iClass and MiFare Smartcards. Like all CEM readers, the reader comes with a large 4x3 Keypad, graphical display screen and three LED indicators.
Also on display is the latest addition to the CEM AC2000 product range – AC2000 Lite. Released earlier this year, AC2000 Lite has been tailored to meet the needs of small to medium sized sites. The system offers many of the high specification security software modules that are found in AC2000 SE including Alarm & Event Display (AED), and the Visual Imaging Pass Production System (VIPPS).
The key to the Lite system is the Lite System Controller. The controller is an intelligent network device which eliminates the need for a dedicated server. The Lite controller is designed to be extremely easy to install, with a user-friendly web-based configuration tool which allows users to configure and maintain the system remotely.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/03/2010 - CEM to show access control technology at IFSEC
- 18/02/2010 - CEM Systems to exhibit latest security solutions at ISNR, UAE
- 20/11/2009 - CEM releases AC2000 SE (Standard Edition) Version 6
- 09/11/2009 - Stobhill and Victoria Hospitals receive CEM treatment
- 25/08/2009 - CEM to provide Access Control for Delhi International Airport
- 17/11/2008 - What Security is Needed for Hong Kong's $200 Million Movie City
- 14/11/2008 - IP Security Management Solutions Running Smoothly at Heathrow Airport
- 13/11/2008 - £76m Trafford Centre Complex Furnished with CEM® AC2000 SE
- 10/11/2008 - KPMG India takes no Risks for Security Management Solution