Bain-maries are a type of heated bath used in science, industry, and cooking to heat materials gradually, or to keep materials warm at a fixed temperature.
12 August 2015
Clarian UK Ltd is the exclusive UK agent for Heat for one of the worlds best known and highly respected manufacturers of Bain Marie heaters.
The elements are expressly designed for the heating of the Bain marie tanks and are fitted externally to the tank offering ease of cleaning and lower energy usage. The uniform heating of the surface avoids abnormal expansion phenomena and provides the highest efficiency of power management. The silicone insulation guarantees good resistance at high temperatures and the adhesive layer allows an easy fixing and a very good heat transfer.
Due to the nature of this type of heater this product is normally custom made so please contact us with your requirements. The flex elements are adaptable to many different technical solutions because of the possibility to customize them according to the needs of the customer.
Main features of the Heatfor flex heating elements:
• Possibility to customize the shape of the element
• Low thickness
• Uniform surface heat distribution
• Possibility to get different specific power on the same element
• Small to get different specific power on the same element
• Easy to fix by adhesive surface
• Possibility to control the temperature fixing a temperature control on the heater surface (thermostat,PT100, J/K probes, thermo fuses )
• Low heat loss
• Voltage range from 115 to 400V
• Possibility to have double voltage supply on the same elements (e.g 115-230V).
• External installation that allows the cleaning of the tank bottom
For more details please contact us. Our lead times are typically 1 to 2 weeks from receipt of order.