Fairfield Displays provide Wellesley Hospital with a Reception to Inspire
13 August 2015
Reception displays can be challenging as you often have a lot of information that needs to be passed onto the visitor in an eye-catching and interesting way.
When patients visit the Hospital and are greeted in the reception, it’s important that the environment is clean, modern and welcoming, which is why the Southend-on-Sea branch of Spire Hospital required some new display materials.
“We previously had numerous individual leaflet stands scattered around the seating areas, with no clear area for promotional materials.
“Along with this, our previous wall mounted posters were in clip frames, which looked rather dated.” Debbie Keith, Marketing Executive.
The objective was to build a bright, clean and modern ‘Service Awareness’ area in the reception, as many people entering the hospital are uninformed of the full range of services that Spire Hospitals are able to provide.
The reception area was fitted with LED Light Pockets™; they are really helping to engage people in the waiting area.
Having the LED Light Pockets™ and the leaflet dispensers together keeps all the information in one place. This helps to keep the reception looking both organised and tidy.
“First impressions really count and the new display has created a modern environment, which helps to advise our patients of the services we provide.
“In conjunction with a re-design and refit, the display designed and supplied by Fairfield Displays & Lighting Ltd, has completely revamped the appearance of the reception. All the information is now in one place and the high brightness of the LED Light Pockets™ draws people to the range of services.
“The LED Light Pockets™ have been suspended on wall mounted cables which means it is easy to suspend acrylic leaflet dispensers underneath, creating a very clean and professional presentation.
“We have also had A3 wall mounted Light Pockets installed in 15 consulting rooms and the hospital plans to install more later this year.” Debbie Keith, Marketing Executive, Wellesley Spire Hospital.
Fairfield Displays & Lighting work on a national basis with a team of local consultants who are able to visit sites. With over 30 years’ experience and thousands of happy customers Fairfield prides themselves on excellent customer service and supplying top quality equipment at highly competitive prices.
Call 01252 759 825 to book a free consultation.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/08/2015 - Boost your food and beverage sales using Digital Menu Systems
- 17/06/2015 - Digital Signage just where you need… a quick and simple solution
- 16/06/2015 - Cardiff University – Cardiff School of Engineering
- 16/06/2015 - The Pixalux® world’s first double sided illuminated load bearing panel
- 20/03/2015 - Fairfield Displays and Lighting will exhibiting at Sign & Digital, 24-26th March, NEC – Stand A30
- 16/03/2015 - Pixalux a totally new way to illuminate products and graphics
- 03/03/2015 - LED Light Pockets™ Must see product at Retail Design & Expo, 10-11th March, Olympia
- 06/10/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/09/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/05/2012 - Propertydrum 2012 Awards
- 16/05/2012 - Zettu - the new high impact window display
- 03/03/2010 - Fairfields' fresh new approach to office partitions
- 08/02/2010 - Fairfield Displays explain where to start with digital signage
- 04/12/2009 - On their 30th Anniversary, find out what made Fairfield so successful
- 07/10/2009 - Fairfield Displays & Lighting Celebrates 30 years in the Sign Industry
- 11/09/2009 - Free Display Seminar - New Products, Business Building, Marketing Tips & More
- 29/07/2009 - Cold Cathode vs LED Light boxes – which option to choose?
- 19/06/2009 - Off the shelf signs – new economical approach to creating a sign solution
- 08/06/2009 - Fairfield launch Suspended Floating Glass Shelving
- 26/05/2009 - Fairfield launch new eco-friendly LED Light Boxes
- 15/05/2009 - Informative and directional signs look like a work of art
- 26/03/2009 - Fairfield signage and displays point the way