Winner Of Sebta 2015 Announced
14 August 2015
Carlton Beauty & Spa has announced that the winner of SEBTA 2015 is Ellie Glover from Lowestoft College.
The award, which was presented to Ellie at the Grand Final in Brighton on 1st July 2015 in front of fellow finalists and lecturers from the finalist colleges, celebrates the very best in facial Electrotherapy.
The lucky winner was presented with £500 and the prestigious SEBTA 2015 trophy as well as receiving a Carlton Professional Ultraderm machine. The winning lecturer, Kellie Bramwell, received £250 whilst the winning college, Lowestoft College, received a cheque for £1000.
Ellie Glover, the winner of SEBTA 2015, commented, “SEBTA 2015 was a wonderful experience and I am honoured to have been a part of it. I would advise any student who wants to gain confidence and skills as an electrotherapist to enter as you learn so much over the process of the competition. Winning first place at SEBTA 2015 was incredible but even getting through to the finals was an amazing opportunity. The experience is once in a lifetime. I would advise all students to enter!”
Kellie Bramwell, winning lecturer from Lowestoft College, said, “All of the Beauty Therapy department and the whole of Lowestoft College are so very proud of Ellie's achievement and success and we feel so privileged to be part of such a prestigious competition. We definitely plan to continue to participate in this event in the future. I can honestly say that SEBTA 2015 is the highlight of my teaching career and urge all lecturers and facial Electrotherapy students to enter as it is a truly amazing and memorable experience.”
Second prize was awarded to Jennifer Lapham from Ayrshire College, whilst third prize went to Simone Long from West Herts College. Runners up included Emma Jane Hardie from City of Glasgow College, Feeby Award from City College Brighton & Hove and from Kelli Folkes from New College Nottingham.
The first of its kind in the UK, the Student Electrotherapy Beauty Therapist Award (SEBTA) is open to all Level 3 students, or above, whatever their age. The competition is not exclusive to colleges using Carlton Professional equipment.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/02/2016 - Timeless truth masks win best new anti-ageing product
- 19/02/2016 - Award winning timeless truth masks at Professional Beauty London
- 19/02/2016 - Carlton Professional showcases derma3cope at Professional Beauty London
- 14/08/2015 - New Timeless Travel Pack From Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 03/03/2015 - New Timeless Travel Pack from Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 03/03/2015 - New Bee Venom mask from Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 14/08/2014 - Carlton Beauty & Spa Announces Winner of SEBTA 2014
- 19/05/2014 - Carlton Beauty & Spa Launches Derma3cope
- 19/05/2014 - Carlton Professional Launches ThermaVisage RF8
- 19/05/2014 - Choosing Beauty Therapy Equipment
- 19/05/2014 - Choosing Beauty and Spa Furniture
- 19/05/2014 - Luxury Masks Launched by Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 11/03/2013 - Carlton Professional launch Thermavisage RF8
- 11/03/2013 - New Treatments launched within Arosha Express Slimming Programme
- 08/03/2011 - Carlton Professional announces judges for SEBTA 2011
- 08/03/2011 - Carlton Professional launches the ultimate Anti-Ageing Machine
- 18/02/2011 - Carlton Professional supports Professional Beauty
- 18/02/2011 - Carlton continues headline sponsorship for next three years
- 24/07/2008 - Bodyshock
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton launches anniversary machine
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton wins professional beauty award
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton celebrates diamond anniversary