Boost your food and beverage sales using Digital Menu Systems
19 August 2015
Fairfield Displays & Lighting Ltd has just launched the Peach range of Digital Menu Boards which are ideal for use in all types of restaurants and cafés.Movement attracts attention tempting clients to purchase more; you could double your sales by changing from a static menu display to a digital menu system. You can update you menus in an instant, it is simple and user friendly. Mix static menus with rotating images of your dishes to boost sales or advertise the ‘offer of the day.’ No more hassle with expensive printed posters – artwork is now easily updated.
The elegant Peach Screens, which look like large tablets, are extremely cost effective starting from only £25* a week for 3 x 32” screens over a period of 3 years.
The screens are supplied with their own scheduling system so that menus can be timed to show at different times or days of the week.
Fairfield Displays & Lighting are specialist suppliers of all type of menu systems from static, illuminated and digital.
The screens will be shown for the first time at the Takeaway Expo Innovation 2015, 29-30th September at the Excel Centre.
Request free tickets from Fairfield call 01252 812211 or visit www.fairfielddisplays.co.uk
*Price is excluding VAT and subject to status.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/08/2015 - Fairfield Displays provide Wellesley Hospital with a Reception to Inspire
- 17/06/2015 - Digital Signage just where you need… a quick and simple solution
- 16/06/2015 - Cardiff University – Cardiff School of Engineering
- 16/06/2015 - The Pixalux® world’s first double sided illuminated load bearing panel
- 20/03/2015 - Fairfield Displays and Lighting will exhibiting at Sign & Digital, 24-26th March, NEC – Stand A30
- 16/03/2015 - Pixalux a totally new way to illuminate products and graphics
- 03/03/2015 - LED Light Pockets™ Must see product at Retail Design & Expo, 10-11th March, Olympia
- 06/10/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/09/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/05/2012 - Propertydrum 2012 Awards
- 16/05/2012 - Zettu - the new high impact window display
- 03/03/2010 - Fairfields' fresh new approach to office partitions
- 08/02/2010 - Fairfield Displays explain where to start with digital signage
- 04/12/2009 - On their 30th Anniversary, find out what made Fairfield so successful
- 07/10/2009 - Fairfield Displays & Lighting Celebrates 30 years in the Sign Industry
- 11/09/2009 - Free Display Seminar - New Products, Business Building, Marketing Tips & More
- 29/07/2009 - Cold Cathode vs LED Light boxes – which option to choose?
- 19/06/2009 - Off the shelf signs – new economical approach to creating a sign solution
- 08/06/2009 - Fairfield launch Suspended Floating Glass Shelving
- 26/05/2009 - Fairfield launch new eco-friendly LED Light Boxes
- 15/05/2009 - Informative and directional signs look like a work of art
- 26/03/2009 - Fairfield signage and displays point the way