How do you protect the environment with plastic?
08 October 2015
With the new PolySafe Depot from DENIOS - Steel isn’t always safe!
When storing aggressive fluids, steel isn't always suitable. Acids and alkalis, for example, have corrosive properties and will attack steel, therefore long term protection is not guaranteed. So this is where plastic products can be more useful. Plastic offers a high degree of resistance to oils, acids and alkalis as well as other water-polluting, non-flammable substances. And it's much cheaper than stainless steel, which also has a comparable resistance to aggressive fluids.
DENIOS manufactures a wide range of these products in environmentally friendly polyethylene (PE) in its own modern rotational moulding facilities. The plastic is environmentally friendly as it's fully recyclable and once broken down into granular form can be re-manufactured into new PE products.
The new PolySafe depot is another new product from DENIOS in polyethylene (PE). It's manufactured from 100% PE, so it's suitable for the approved storage of water-polluting substances and aggressive chemicals, both indoors and outdoors. PolySafe Depots are available in two sizes, for the storage of up to four 205 litre drums or one 1000 litre IBC.
With a spacious internal height, it's safe and efficient to load with a forklift or pallet truck and integral forklift pockets for access underneath make it easy to relocate. The optional mounting kit can also be used to anchor the PolySafe Depot to the floor. Supplied ready assembled.
For more information on the PolySafe Depot please call free on 0808 178 07 23 or email email@example.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/02/2016 - Leading supplier & manufacturer of hazardous material storage solutions DENIOS appoints new UK Managing Director
- 18/01/2016 - 30 years of protecting the environment – the new 2016 DENIOS Catalogue
- 24/08/2015 - DENIOS system containers are versatile and can be adapted to store different hazardous materials as required.
- 05/08/2015 - DENIOS has brought yet another product innovation in hazardous materials storage to the market with the Multistore.
- 30/07/2015 - Clever storage and filling with DENIOS IBC stations
- 30/07/2015 - Store water hazardous substances safely – with Systema
- 30/07/2015 - How do you protect the environment with plastic? With the new PolySafe Depot from DENIOS - Steel isn’t always safe!
- 30/07/2015 - Hazardous materials storage made easy!
- 30/07/2015 - Secure protection for storage outdoors
- 17/04/2015 - Security by functionality – DENIOS Drum Handling Equipment
- 17/04/2015 - Avoid drip losses - protect the environment
- 17/04/2015 - Clever storage and filling with DENIOS IBC stations
- 21/07/2014 - The DENIOS App is now available to download from Apple and Google Play App stores
- 06/03/2014 - The DENIOS steel sump celebrates its anniversary
- 06/03/2014 - Cutting Edge Flood Protection & Prevention Equipment from DENIOS
- 10/02/2014 - Flexible & Adaptable Storage Solution: MC-Vario from DENIOS
- 20/12/2013 - DENIOS presents the new 2014 catalogue with 32 additional pages of innovative products
- 07/10/2013 - Denios Flood Protection
- 07/10/2013 - Pallet Perfection
- 22/07/2013 - DENIOS launch new webshop for Irish customers
- 19/07/2013 - Beat the leaks with DENSORB absorbents.
- 16/07/2013 - DENIOS announces summer promotional campaign to encourage work safety and environmental protection
- 10/06/2013 - Denios: Containing The Danger
- 12/04/2013 - DENIOS UK returns to The Safety & Health Expo 2013
- 10/04/2013 - DENIOS experimental lectures were a ‘banging’ success at MAINTEC
- 29/01/2013 - Denios Cares, Denios Delivers
- 29/01/2013 - Premium Spillage Protection