Wrights Plastics helps Premier League mark England’s emerging talent
22 October 2015
A West Bromwich-based manufacturer has helped the Premiere League mark the very best in emerging English footballing talent. A presentation case, designed and made by the retail design specialists Wrights Plastics, is being given to all English players who make their Premier League debut during the current season.In the first month of the season alone nine players had received their case and in total 40 cases have been made for the Premier League. Each is personally inscribed. Mike Wright, MD of Wrights Plastics GPX, said this week “This project marks our debut for the Football League. We are used to working with some big name brands but the whole company was thrilled to be working for such a hugely popular organisation.” Mike continued “We were especially pleased that the cases were designed to mark the debuts of English players as home-grown talent needs all the encouragement and recognition it can get.”
Presentations were made during the first month of the current season to Tyrone Mings (AFC Bournemouth); Patrick Bamford (Crystal Palace); Joseph Dodoo (Leicester City); Joe Gomez and Jordan Rossiter (both Liverpool); Duncan Watmore (Sunderland AFC); Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur); Josh Cullen and Reece Oxford (both West Ham United).
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/07/2016 - Wrights Plastics has appointed Nick King as Business Development Manager.
- 08/06/2016 - ‘Squeezy balls time’ as manufacturer offers relief from Euro2016 tension.
- 19/05/2016 - Every little helps ma’am as West Midlands’ manufacturer halves price of tiara stands.
- 30/03/2016 - Wrights Plastics Announces Buy Out Of Mid West Displays
- 10/03/2016 - Wrights Plastics GPX announces poster holder clearance
- 08/03/2016 - Retail display and POS specialist Wrights Plastics GPX is offering customers £20 off when they spend £100 or more online in March.
- 25/02/2016 - Wrights Plastics launches Solid Surface Light Box
- 11/02/2016 - Sweet! Confectionery craze boosts sales at Wrights Plastics GPX
- 21/01/2016 - LEDMAG, the Italian made range of LED display systems, have extended their range in the UK with the addition of a display stand with illuminated shelves.
- 07/01/2016 - Wrights Plastics GPX announces biggest ever January sale
- 25/09/2015 - Another win as Wrights Plastics GPX prove a safe bet for Coral
- 18/01/2013 - Save on your shop displays this January with GPX
- 14/01/2013 - GPX launch new range of Visual Display Plinths
- 26/03/2012 - Wrights GPX have reduced 100s of Jewellery display products
- 24/02/2012 - GPX offer massive savings on showcard stands
- 26/09/2011 - Christmas offer from GPX
- 22/09/2011 - GPX offer promotion on Pick and Mix Gravity Fed Dispenser with self closing lid