Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...
30 October 2015
Stainless steel mirrors, from GEC Anderson Limited, provide a durable, safe, hygienic and practical alternative to glass. Where risk of damage or breakage exists, stainless steel mirrors are ideal.Made from highly reflective, mirror polished, stainless steel, GEC Anderson Limited stainless steel mirrors are available with square or rounded corners and are fixed with adhesive. Alternatively, they can be supplied drilled, for screw fixing. They are available in any size, to order with a maximum size of 2400x1200mm.
GEC Anderson stainless steel mirrors are unbreakable and shatterproof. Thus, they are safe to use in areas at risk of vandalism, violence and self-harm. Yet they are highly reflective, providing excellent mirror quality.
Managing Director of GEC Anderson, Martin Tye comments: “Stainless steel mirrors are surprisingly versatile and popular. With, effectively, an unlimited life-span, stainless steel mirrors turn out to be a highly cost effective alternative to glass.”
Applications include sports and entertainment stadia, changing rooms, custodial areas, sports facilities, gymnasia, washrooms and mental health environments. In addition, they are ideal for containerised or portable facilities otherwise prone to damage during location and relocation.
GEC Anderson Limited stainless steel mirrors are produced from EN 1.4301 grade stainless steel and form part of GEC Anderson’s extensive range of stainless steel sanitaryware and kitchens.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/03/2020 - Kitchen specialist calls on GEG Anderson for her own refurbishment
- 12/02/2020 - GEC Anderson supplies seamless new servery surfaces for the oxford wine cafe
- 12/02/2020 - Top architect turns to GEC Anderson for stainless steel kitchen surfaces
- 12/02/2020 - GEC Anderson offers pristine performance for UCS sports pavilion
- 28/06/2019 - Stainless Steel Surfaces central to reconfigured 70s house
- 18/06/2019 - G.E.C Anderson gives unique performance at historic london cultural venue
- 12/09/2017 - GEC Anderson Stainless Steel For New Omagh Hospital & Primary Care Complex
- 05/06/2017 - GEC Anderson ‘Series A’ Sinks Steal The Show
- 05/06/2017 - Exciting New Wet Zones from GEC Anderson
- 05/06/2017 - GEC Anderson introduces SolidTop™ 6.0
- 05/06/2017 - Top Kit from GEC Anderson For New Community Centre
- 30/10/2015 - Top Kit from GEC Anderson For New Community Centre
- 10/11/2014 - Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall...
- 13/10/2014 - Top Kit from GEC Anderson For New Community Centre
- 02/07/2014 - Gec Anderson sanitaryware 'scrubs up' well at terminal 5
- 02/07/2014 - Boss raises profile of GEC Anderson worktops
- 02/07/2014 - Top vets pick GEC Anderson sinktops for new pet clinic
- 02/07/2014 - GEC Anderson's Decimetric Range Reaches New Heights
- 01/07/2014 - GEC Anderson makes a stainless steelcase
- 01/07/2014 - GEC Anderson for Art's Sake
- 01/07/2014 - GEC Anderson Sinktops Complement Museum's New look
- 30/06/2014 - Top Kit from GEC Anderson For New Community Centre
- 30/06/2014 - GEC Anderson introduces ‘Series A’ Sinks
- 30/06/2014 - GEC Anderson introduces SolidTop™ 6.0
- 19/07/2013 - Stainless Steel Worktops, Sinktops, Doors an Splashbacks
- 11/03/2013 - GEC Anderson is 50 years young!
- 08/10/2012 - GEC Anderson Contribution to New Art Facility at Stowe School
- 28/06/2012 - Bernard Leach Pottery Studio Restoration
- 28/06/2012 - GEC Anderson Stainless Steel gives schools a classy finish
- 28/06/2012 - GEC Anderson's rugged new Basin beats tough environments
- 28/06/2012 - GEC Anderson edges ahead with Anti-Drip Worktop profile
- 28/06/2012 - GEC Anderson Bowls a change for the better
- 21/06/2012 - 55 Gee Street, London - HER MAJESTY’S SERVICE
- 21/06/2012 - GEC Anderson sinktops provide design flexibility at art gallery learning studio
- 21/06/2012 - Contemporary Industrial feel Kitchen for Branksome Park area of Poole.
- 21/06/2012 - Stainless steel shines at the Beaney Centre
- 21/06/2012 - GEC Anderson stainless steel is Salt of the Earth
- 08/06/2011 - Welcome to STEEL TALK!
- 20/06/2008 - A Steel Job for Famous Pottery Studio
- 29/06/2007 - GEC Anderson for arts' sake
- 29/06/2007 - GEC Anderson stainless steel tops for new teapoints
- 29/06/2007 - Boss raises profile of GEC Anderson worktops