Ashton Seals Ltd appoint new managing director
03 November 2015
As Thomas A Ashton Ltd approaches its 150th anniversary next year, it has appointed a new Managing Director of its subsidiary, Ashton Seals Ltd. With immediate effect, Zoe Fearnley will take up this position.Tim Wills, Chairman of Thomas A Ashton Ltd, said:
“While we are very proud of our history, we need to focus on the future and see continued growth of our business and the expansion of our product portfolio with more products sitting alongside our core seals, gaskets and lubrication equipment.
Zoe has a strong track record in both these two key areas.
This appointment reflects her extraordinary hard work, commitment, loyalty and commercial acumen that she has exhibited for over 20 years in Ashtons. She has, most impressively, worked her way up through the company firstly in internal sales and then latterly in a broad business role as the company’s Commercial Director.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/07/2016 - Ashton Seals appointed as a distributor for Parker Prädifa
- 04/05/2016 - Ashton Seals at Fluid Power & Systems
- 19/08/2015 - Branded O-Rings from Ashton Seals
- 11/05/2015 - Sweet Success
- 11/05/2015 - Ashton Seals To Exhibit At Fluid Power & Systems 2016
- 21/04/2015 - Ashton Seals Bridge The Gap
- 21/04/2015 - Apprentice of The Year 2015
- 17/04/2015 - Ashton Seals At The National Fluid Power Centre Open Day