Fancy a Business in a Box?
16 December 2008
Megger provides contractors with a new way to generate additional income.
The “Business in a Box” is a new and innovative product from test instrument expert, Megger, which has been specifically developed to make it as easy as possible for electrical contractors to generate extra income – something that is likely to be particularly welcome in the current economic climate.
Recognising that there is a huge demand for portable appliance (PAT) testing services, and that this demand is virtually unaffected by current economic factors, Megger has provided, in the form of a convenient and very comprehensive kit, everything contractors need to tap into this potentially lucrative market.
In addition to a PAT tester and versatile software for organising and storing results, Megger’s Business in a Box includes guidance on PAT testing as well as a range of valuable marketing tools. Among these are guides to the types of customers that have a need for PAT testing, and hints on how to find such customers in the local area.
Sample publicity material, including template letters, flyers, posters, etc which contractors can easily customise to promote their own businesses, is also provided.
To ensure that purchasers of the Business in a Box are able to provide the widest range of cost-effective PAT testing services, Megger is including as part of the kit its premium model tester – the PAT4, together with a full set of adaptors and leads.
Suitable for use with 230 V and 110 V appliances as well as with IT equipment, the versatile PAT4 tester incorporates features that reduce testing time by up to 50% compared with nominally competitive products. It has a QWERTY keyboard for speedy entry of asset identification data, and an integral database for storing test results. The PAT4 also complies fully with the latest IEE Code of Practice.
The tester is accompanied by a copy of Megger’s renowned PowerSuite Professional Contractor PAT software package. This not only provides powerful reporting and archiving facilities, but also includes a client manager module for organising customer data, and even an organiser to assist with the scheduling of future appointments.
For contractors seeking to increase their income, Megger’s new “Business in a Box” offers a complete and convenient solution at an exceptionally attractive price.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/08/2012 - Megger pinpoints cable faults with accuracy and ease
- 13/08/2012 - Megger acquires SebaKMT
- 13/08/2012 - Megger rewards online excellence
- 13/08/2012 - Measure phase angle quickly and easily with Megger
- 28/03/2011 - Megger catalogues contractor kit comprehensively
- 03/03/2011 - What happened at Newbury?
- 09/02/2011 - Megger’s new multimeter combines safety with versatility
- 11/01/2011 - Check voltage and more with Megger two-pole testers
- 05/01/2011 - Megger earth testers have the clamp of convenience
- 10/11/2010 - Testing to address the transformer threat
- 10/11/2010 - Megger helps keep SS Shieldhall shipshape
- 14/09/2010 - Time is running out for Megger’s money making events
- 07/09/2010 - MEGGER SUPPORT IS THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT!
- 23/07/2010 - Megger ups the ante in oil testing
- 15/07/2010 - Megger socialises online
- 06/07/2010 - Winding resistance quickly and safely with Megger
- 18/03/2010 - Megger’s EGIL simplifies breaker analysis
- 18/03/2010 - New catalogue from Megger is packed with opportunity
- 01/03/2010 - Megger provides contractors with more Business In A Box
- 13/11/2009 - Megger backs a winner with Central Trade Skills
- 04/09/2009 - Megger introduces on site training
- 28/08/2009 - Own Meggers' last ever AVO
- 31/07/2009 - Megger supports IEC 61850 for protective relay testing
- 29/06/2009 - Megger helps trainees with their tests
- 24/04/2009 - Megger measures low resistance anywhere
- 16/04/2009 - Megger has the definitive test for transformer insulation
- 27/03/2009 - Megger delivers versatility in easy relay testing
- 04/03/2009 - Megger Transformer maintenence minimises failure cover risk
- 12/12/2008 - Megger Keeps the Western Locomotive Running
- 25/11/2008 - Measurement of Moisture in Oil Made Easy by Megger
- 07/11/2008 - Megger's TDR Plugs Revenue Leaks
- 14/10/2008 - The Transformer
- 13/10/2008 - Megger’s PowerDB Turns Results into Revenue
- 06/10/2008 - Megger say Goodbye to their most Popular Product
- 19/08/2008 - Condition Assessment without a Laptop
- 19/08/2008 - Transformer testing with speed and accuracy
- 17/07/2008 - Earth Testing made Easy
- 16/07/2008 - The case of the flying Megger meters!
- 14/07/2008 - Megger Helps Students Pass
- 20/05/2008 - Megger makes testing easier with Bluetooth