Tianma panel display sizes compliment NLT range from RDS
19 November 2015
Three panel displays from Tianma add panel sizes that were not manufactured by NLT, to extend the product offering available from Review Display Systems (RDS).
The TM035HDHT1, the TM097TDH02 and TM150TDSG70 have all been added to the Tianma/NLT (TNE) range.
The TM035HDHT1 is a 3.5-inch QVGA, LED backlit panel. It has a contrast ratio of 150:1 and a fast response time of 35ms. It is slim, and compact, measuring 64.0mm x 85.0mm x 2.9mm and operates in temperatures ranging from -20 - +60°C. It is also Transflective for sunlight readability
The 9.7-inch TM097TDH02 is an anti-glare, LVDS LED module. Screen resolution is 1024 x 768 and the whole unit is compact, measuring just 210mm x 166.3mm x 3.5mm, with an active area of 196mm x 147mm. Total weight is 200g. Power consumption is less than 3.2W. Operating temperature range is -20 - +70°C.
The largest of the new additions is the TM150TDSG70. This 15-inch TFT LCD has a resolution of 1024 x 768 and a typical brightness of 300cd/m². It is designed for industrial applications and has a contrast ratio of 600:1 for sharp images and an anti-glare surface for ease of use in brightly lit areas.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/10/2020 - Full HD resolution Super Fine TFTs
- 14/09/2020 - Resistive Multi-touch Controller that works even when its surface is wet!
- 05/08/2020 - The Subcompact Board with the power and processing capabilities for today’s embedded applications AAEON GENE-WHU6
- 09/06/2020 - Compact, powerful, energy efficient and versatile!
- 13/05/2020 - NEW Contact-free Body Temperature Measurement and Facial Recognition Check in Station
- 31/03/2020 - Keyboard designed with food in mind
- 26/03/2020 - A single USB cable is all that is required to drive this chassis monitor
- 23/03/2020 - Wide viewing angles and high brightness with these IPS sunlight readable displays
- 09/03/2020 - Aaeon Epic CFS7 SBC
- 26/02/2020 - Kontron Designed by Fujitsu now available from RDS
- 25/02/2020 - Display Visibility a problem in sunlight?
- 17/02/2020 - New PCAP Touch Sensors
- 12/02/2020 - Latest COM-Express Type 10 with Intel®8th Gen Core AAEON NANOCOM-WHU
- 22/01/2020 - Keyboard designed with food in mind
- 04/12/2019 - NEW AI@Edge Solution With the AAEON BOXER 8300AI series
- 29/11/2019 - Wide Viewing Angles with these High Bright IPS Sunlight Readable Displays
- 14/11/2019 - New AI@Edge Fanless Embedded Box PC with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 07/11/2019 - Change to 16:9 wide screen format display
- 18/07/2019 - New AXON-IMX6 from RDS
- 28/06/2019 - A powerful MIni-STX PC
- 27/06/2019 - AI Core X
- 29/05/2019 - New High Bright 3.5” & 4.3” IPS Displays
- 22/05/2019 - New AXON-IMX6
- 03/05/2019 - New from RDS
- 05/04/2019 - TFT Colour Displays
- 08/03/2019 - Review Display Systems launches new USA office
- 05/03/2019 - New from RDS - TechNexion PICO-IMX8M-MINI
- 14/02/2019 - TechNexion PICO-IMX8M -MINI
- 23/01/2019 - New from RDS
- 20/12/2018 - Rugged RTC-700RK Tablet Computer
- 18/10/2018 - NEW 7” IPS Display
- 21/09/2018 - 4K Ultra HD Video Performance
- 11/09/2018 - Enabled-touch displays on ANY glass surface - With Lumineq Touch Technology
- 09/08/2018 - UK Company expands into USA
- 09/08/2018 - RDS offers Fujitsu’s D3633-S Mini-ITX for 24/7, secure, industrial operation
- 25/05/2018 - A Rugged, IP69K Waterproof & Dustproof Panel
- 20/07/2017 - Build your own Industrial PC with Fujitsu Kit Solutions
- 16/02/2017 - Latest EPIC board has high-performance CPU for vision choices
- 09/02/2017 - Available now from RDS is the new Tianma/NLT Full HD TFT display.
- 07/12/2016 - Want small sized displays that are easy to read? Think Mono OLEDs
- 02/12/2016 - New High Luminance 15” TFT LCD Colour Display
- 02/12/2016 - Extended Temperature Support for AAEON Embedded Boards Now available from RDS
- 02/12/2016 - Modular design expands industrial HMI panel PC options
- 26/08/2016 - Extended temperature support for AAEON Embedded Boards
- 10/08/2016 - NanoCom-SKU - Small but oh so powerful!
- 07/01/2016 - AAEON ‘OMNI’ expandable panel PCs now availablw from RDS
- 10/10/2012 - The Computers that Push Technology