New U10 Sensor from HBM is a force to be reckoned with
24 November 2015
HBM – a market leader in the field of test and measurement – is pleased to announce the launch of its new U10 force transducer, which can be used to measure static and dynamic tensile and compressive forces.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/08/2017 - HBM reveal how to get from strain to lifetime in free webinar
- 26/04/2017 - "Piezoelectric or strain gauge technology" ? HBM offer some sound advice in its latest webinar!
- 12/08/2016 - HBM on tour!
- 23/05/2016 - HBM provide valuable savings with customisable force sensor range
- 29/04/2016 - HBM provides solution for force measurements at high temperatures
- 12/04/2016 - HBM Technology ensures wind power forges full speed ahead!
- 08/02/2016 - HBM announce five Webinars, on five topics, in five days
- 18/01/2016 - A need for speed? HBM has the solution!
- 13/01/2016 - Increase efficiency and reduce downtime with new HBM Interface Module
- 07/12/2015 - HBM shop simplifies Strain Gauge ordering process
- 16/11/2015 - New SomatXR modules from HBM expand range of applications
- 12/11/2015 - Flexible Mx460b Module From Hbm Offers Outstanding Measurement Performance
- 25/02/2014 - Latest mobile data recorder improves high-speed data acquisition
- 25/02/2014 - Latest accessories expand PACEline product range
- 24/02/2014 - Latest calibration service focuses on force transducers
- 24/02/2014 - HBM strengthens commitment to latest wind energy systems
- 24/02/2014 - Software update efficiently calculates electrical quantities in real time
- 21/02/2014 - Encapsulated strain gauges offer high precision in challenging conditions
- 21/02/2014 - Latest Virtual Instruments facilitate data flow in high precision testing
- 20/02/2014 - Outdoor weighing applications enhanced with latest TPE cables