Emco Wheaton appoints new production manager
24 November 2015
Emco Wheaton is pleased to announce the appointment of Lee Webb as Production Manager at its Margate plant in Kent, UK.“Lee is a highly experienced engineer with a wealth of experience. His knowledge of operations and production within a manufacturing environment will further strengthen Emco Wheaton’s production facility as well as growing the company’s capabilities as customer’s requirements develop,” said Andrew Dawson-Goodey, General Manager of the plant.
A graduate of the University of Warwick with an MSc in Engineering Business Management and a Post Graduate Award in Manufacturing Engineering Systems, Lee joins Emco Wheaton from Cummins Power Generation, where his roles included, Value Stream Transformation Manager, Senior Manufacturing Engineer / Certified 6S Green Belt and Operations Manufacturing Engineer.
“We are delighted to welcome a Production Manager of Lee’s calibre to Emco Wheaton,” added Andrew Dawson-Goodey.
Based in Margate, Lee will be focusing on driving continuous improvement throughout the factory, to be able to deliver shorter cycle times and improve on time delivery.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/08/2016 - Emco Wheaton product videos benefit customers
- 15/08/2016 - New infographic from Emco Wheaton outlines comprehensive aftermarket service
- 19/07/2016 - Emco Wheaton launches new break-away coupling
- 29/02/2016 - Emco Wheaton rewrites the book on bulk fluid transfer
- 21/01/2016 - Emco Wheaton plays key role in first U.S crude oil shipment in 40 years
- 17/06/2015 - Emco Wheaton’s upgraded Dataplus II M353 Series cabinet is set to revolutionise the process of loading and unloading road tankers.
- 11/05/2015 - Emco Wheaton makes a stand at Ilta 2015
- 05/05/2015 - Emco Wheaton appoints new Engineering Manager as part of North American growth plans
- 26/03/2015 - Emco Wheaton Website gets a New Look for the New Year
- 16/03/2015 - Strengthening our range of Break-Away Couplings