The Online Space Saving Inspiration
17 December 2008
The new Building Additions website is now live with an evolved design tailored to inspire and inform those involved in specifying folding partitions.
The new site, www.buildingadditions.co.uk has a fresh look as it carries the company’s new logo style. It is still quick and easy to navigate, providing instant access to downloadable brochures, specification advice and technical information on its complete product range from Operable Walls and Multi-Fold Partitions to Fabric Coated and Wood Finished Partitions.
New features have also been added as the company’s managing director Andy Ferris explains, “We have always been recognised for our bespoke solutions because of our experience and in-house manufacturing capabilities. We have therefore enhanced the website with more product application images and a regularly updated case study section so that interior professionals can be inspired by something new each time they visit.”
The case study pages show the variety of projects the company is involved in from helping to maximise conference and wedding business for Woodlands Golf Club through to creating flexible office and exhibition space for the prestigious Epic Centre.
The website also showcases Building Additions’ domestic folding door range, popular as a space saving solution for releasing space in the home.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/10/2018 - Operable walls assist vital service at Montague Hall
- 05/07/2018 - Bespoke Partitions are stylish addition to town mosque
- 17/11/2009 - Partition Walls provide additional hospitality space at Lifton Strawberry Fields
- 21/08/2009 - Building Additions' Operable Walls maximise hospitality at Cardiff City Stadium
- 04/03/2009 - New image and new premises for Building Additions
- 30/01/2009 - Operable walls change room layouts at flick of a switch
- 11/11/2008 - Golf Club maximizes Business with Multifold Partitions