Unitemp boost portfolio with new range of high quality Vacuum Ovens
05 January 2009
Unitemp have introduced a new range of affordable compact vacuum ovens and dryers. This high quality range of chambers manufactured by ESPEC consists basically of three models which are designated the VAC -100 / 200/ 300 PR.
These innovative products have been developed primarily for testing adhesives, electronic/electrical components, materials and small assemblies, under low pressure and high temperature parameters.
Constructed of high quality stainless steel, with an operating temperature range of 5 to 35 degrees C and a temperature controlling range of 40 to 200 degrees C. The pressure pull down rate is fro atmospheric to less than 133 Pa, which can be obtained between 4 and 15 minutes depending on the model.
An easy to read and use control panel is incorporated in the top right side of the oven, which features six application specific operation modes including a mode that effectively adjusts the depressurisation rate during high volume processing of identical specimens. Included a program mode that can remember up to nine steps as well as direct heated vacuum dryers. These speedily perform tasks that use nitrogen such as anaerobic baking, defoaming, hardening and deaerating.
A viewing port is built into the door to allow easy observation of the specimens.
The effective inside capacity is between 91 and 512 litres, with inside dimensions of 450w x 450h x 450d mm and 800w x 800h x 800d mm, and weighing between 320 and 610Kg. They are mounted on castors for ease of movement and are provided with stabilising attachments when in position.
This range complements Unitemp's extensive range of test and monitoring chambers / ovens and they have the expertise to provide 'specials' to customer requirements.
These versatile products have applications in the Electronic / Electrical, Laboratory, Process and Manufacturing Industries.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/02/2021 - Overcome 5G implementation issues
- 15/02/2021 - Unitemp adds Labcold Laboratory, Pharmacy & Blood Fridges & Freezers to its portfolio.
- 20/01/2021 - ESPEC Announces Joint Venture to research Low-Global-Warming-Potential Alternative for ESPEC Environmental Test Chambers
- 20/01/2021 - Expansion Of AR Series Environmental Stress Chamber Lineup To Meet Rapid Temperature Change Needs for Automotive/Electronics Testing
- 18/01/2021 - Unitemp launches new environmental test service and calibration offering
- 24/01/2020 - Strategic Reorganisation of Unitemp Management Team
- 08/08/2019 - Storing up success for the future
- 08/08/2019 - Unitemp – Ramcare Joint venture PR
- 08/07/2011 - Unitemp double capacity of Temperature Test Chamber
- 03/05/2011 - New range of eco-friendly Thermal Shock Chambers from Unitemp
- 11/02/2011 - New large capacity constant temperature / humidity chamber
- 23/11/2010 - Unitemp introduce Humidity Thermal Shock Chamber
- 26/07/2010 - Unitemp introduce new low-cost bench-top Temperature Test Chamber
- 26/05/2010 - Unitemp introduce Environmental Test Chambers for battery testing
- 26/03/2010 - New easy access temperature & humidity chambers
- 28/01/2010 - Unitemp introduce new range of Environmental Stress Chambers
- 09/11/2009 - Unitemp launch new range of large walk in Test Chambers for Solar Panels
- 01/09/2009 - Unitemps' new low cost Temperature Chamber