Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers benefit from Electronic Hard Water Conditioners
19 January 2009
There are many other benefits associated with Electronic Hard Water Conditioners including the desired reduced energy costs.
We all know that water softeners make a world of difference when used to treat hard water. More bubbles and hair feeling cleaner. Skin smoother and in many cases dry skin, eczema and even psoriasis showing marked improvement if not completely cured.
One really big plus is that by removing Limescale in your hot water cylinder or boiler the amount of energy used to heat up the water is reduced considerably. This of course means lower energy bills. Something we all want.
Another great plus is the extended life of kitchen and other appliances. The dishwasher and washing machines will last longer and of course will work much more efficiently if the water is softer,
So why doesn’t everyone who lives in a hard water area fit one? Well the cost of even a modest softener is in the hundreds of pounds and the fact that salt has to be added all the time is often a “chore too much” for some busy households.
Well, there’s an answer in the form of the ELECTRONIC WATER CONDITIONER fromleading British Manufacturer, Splendid Products Ltd. They have for the last 10 years been making and selling their LITTLE PLUMBER range and claim to have had only one unit returned in that time.
Perhaps the most amazing testament to the effectiveness of these products that claim to provide water every bit as good as softened water. is that they are so simple to install. You just simply wrap the aerials that hang from underneath the box of electronics around “any” cold water pipe and “Bobs Your Uncle”, soft water. And there is no maintenance. The electronic effect put into the water travels in all directions and has nothing to do with the flow of the water so the LP unit can be installed almost anywhere. There is even a battery operated unit if you really can’t get and electrical supply to it.
Be careful to choose the right unit by visiting our site to check out if you have a VENTED or UNVENTED plumbing system.
Of course the doubting Thomas’s will ask “do they really work?” well with Splendid Products you really don’t need to worry because they give a 12 MONTH “NO QUIBBLE” FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you want to return the LP unit for any reason.
So if you suffer from eczema or just want to reduce your heating bills or would like to experience soft water then what have you got to lose? If it doesn’t “ring your bell” you can send it back, but in 10 years Splendid Products have only had ONE unit returned.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/10/2017 - Get soft water and help reduce CO2
- 22/09/2016 - Water softeners and descallers
- 05/02/2016 - New little plumber LP2 unit
- 22/07/2014 - Little Plumber LP3 still performing well after 8 years at Hospital Metalcraft of Blandford Forum in Dorset.
- 22/07/2014 - Global Warming... Well is it or isn’t it?
- 22/07/2014 - FREE Energy Saving Device
- 22/07/2014 - Barak Obama Amongst Others has Called for a Worldwide Effort to Reduce Global Warming.
- 22/07/2014 - A Decade of Hard Water Treatment
- 17/03/2014 - The new LP2+ from Little Plumber
- 25/10/2013 - Electronic Water Softener
- 02/08/2012 - Little Plumber reduces energy costs
- 20/02/2012 - Little Plumber celebrates decade of hard water treatment
- 05/07/2011 - Electronic water descaler vs Ion Exchange water softener
- 07/02/2011 - Little Plumbers' small world of steam room generator maintenance
- 04/02/2011 - Little Plumber keeps steam generator limescale free
- 17/11/2010 - Little Plumber admitted to hospital
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers receive a make-over
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers in good health at Hospital Metalcraft
- 12/11/2010 - Little Plumbers' positive steps in reducing global warming
- 12/11/2010 - De Vere all steamed up with Little Plumber
- 08/02/2010 - Soft water or hard water and what exactly is the difference?
- 24/11/2009 - Splendid relief for Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers
- 21/09/2009 - Winter weather is all about energy conservation
- 22/07/2009 - So how do you know if your hard water needs a Little Plumber?
- 08/05/2009 - Grimaldi House combats limescale with Splendid Little Plumber
- 22/04/2009 - The Darling buds of Earth day
- 12/03/2009 - Chalk landmarks mean hard water
- 06/03/2009 - Electronic Water Conditioners battle with Energy Saving trust
- 28/01/2009 - Saving energy the easy way