Access Automation installed traffic barrier systems at the ExCel London Exhibition & Convention Centre.
19 January 2016
The barriers and traffic islands were designed and pre-built to ease on-site installation and also minimise disruption to the flow of traffic entering and exiting the exhibition centre. The barriers are colour coded to the designated car park areas.The barriers are controlled by a ‘pre booked’ ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) parking system and offer a GSM based intercom system at each location.
To request information about any of our products, including bespoke installations, please call the office on 01373 300029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also an enquiry form available on this website.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/01/2016 - Accreditations
- 19/01/2016 - Lancaster Gate Residential Development..
- 19/01/2016 - Blackhills Quarry
- 22/07/2013 - Top Safety Accreditation for Access Automation Ltd
- 22/07/2013 - Making your Supermarket trip easier..