Introducing unique and versatile display shelving from the Shopkit Group
01 February 2016
We produce a unique range of versatile and adaptable contemporary shelving solutions in different styles with refined detailing and minimalist construction to suit both corporate environments and home interiors.Available in a variety of materials, beautifully finished with high quality polished stainless steel and satin anodised aluminium components as well as other base metals, all designed and manufactured by us in the UK.
Design, innovation, attention to detail and high quality manufacture are the core values of the Shopkit Group, and these especially apply to our contemporary shelving. Our systems are elegant yet robust and provide unlimited flexibility of style, positioning and re-positioning of all types of shelving and they can incorporate signage and graphic panels, as well as integral low-voltage lighting.
All our shelving systems are available as standard and bespoke sizes with different fixing options including, track mounted, wall fixed, ceiling and floor fixed or free standing options.
Our shelving is designed to suit all types of interior applications, from corporate, retail, office and home environments, to exhibitions, café’s, restaurants, bars and other sectors of the hospitality industry and they will enhance the presentation of any products or items placed on them.
Custom Shelving Options
Our long experience of almost 40 years within the shelving and display industries makes it very easy for us to create optimum custom shelving installations, whether it’s a modification of one of our existing shelving ranges or a wall of colour changing acrylic shelves, as we did for Patrick Cox, London.
We regularly collaborate with architects and designers to help them realise their visions for a particular project, and we are able to see every project through from design and conception, manufacture, delivery and installation.
For further details, quick free quotations and technical advice please contact our Design & Sales Team on Tel. 01923 818282
Email. firstname.lastname@example.org web. www.shopkit.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/10/2014 - 100% Design, Earls Court, London Sept. 2014
- 10/02/2014 - Clever Magnetic Glass Screening from The Shopkit Group
- 10/02/2014 - Shopkit at Grand Designs Live 2014
- 30/07/2013 - Beautiful contemporary lighting
- 08/10/2012 - 100% Design
- 13/08/2012 - Framework Architects specified Shopkit’s Trackit system for Lincoln University’s International Office and Study Centre.
- 13/06/2012 - Shopkit Group’s Online Shop Launch
- 09/11/2011 - Shopkit Group present MAST
- 15/08/2011 - Summer Sale
- 08/08/2011 - Signkit Contemporary Signage from The Shopkit Group
- 09/06/2011 - TZ Low-Voltage Lighting
- 13/07/2010 - LOUIS VUITTON’S GLAMOROUS FLOATING SHELVES BY SHOPKIT
- 05/12/2008 - Shopkit's Trackit System Chosen for 'The Village'