Alldrives & Controls, introduces a new lower cost, 7’’ UniStream™ panel.
02 February 2016
As a full service authorised stocking technical distributor in the UK, for the industry leader in the development and manufacture of integrated PLC + HMI controllers Unitronics, Alldrives & Controls announces the launch of the fourth model of the UniStream™ product line – lower cost UniStream 7" panel.The UniStream™ USP-070-B08, the latest in the line, combines the UniLogic™ programming environment, (believed to be one of the best and most advanced solutions in the market today), with new cost effective pricing for the automation market.
The UniStream line is the result of over 20 years of experience in PLC development, market leading, combining the strongest new trends in automation, the Unistream™ incorporates a powerful dual CPU, sleek HMI touch panels, and a variety of I/O options. Designed specifically to improve the price competitiveness of the UniStream 7" HMI in the panel building market.
Users can create an all-in-one controller by snapping on a CPU and I/O modules to the HMI of their choice. The award-winning UniStream™ gives OEMs and systems integrators competitive edges, enabling them to customize the PLC, cut costs and shorten programming time by over 50%.
The UniStream™ Range, available from Alldrives & Controls, has options for, RS485, CANopen, UniCAN, serial and Ethernet MODBUS communications. Unistream™ supports Web pages, Ethernet/IP™ and can be adapted to other third-party protocols; the USB and serial ports support external devices such as modems, printers, barcode readers and more.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/08/2011 - BLDC motor with magnetic encoder from Nanotec, for precise positioning in harsh environments
- 27/07/2011 - Unitronics Snap-In I/O Offers More Flexibility for Vision Series Integrated PLC+HMIs.
- 16/06/2011 - Alldrives & Controls are proud to introduce the Unitronics Vision1210™
- 11/01/2011 - Introducing the Vision 1040™- 10.4” Colour Touch Screen
- 06/12/2010 - GoToMyHMI is Your 'SCADA-Gateway' in the Cloud for SCADA Access from Any Device, Any Where.
- 04/11/2010 - Introducing the EX-A2X
- 04/11/2010 - Vision 560 T25B
- 07/09/2010 - ADC Encoder Range
- 24/08/2010 - New Software release from Unitronics
- 30/07/2010 - HTQ High Efficiency green energy
- 26/03/2010 - Unitronics Vision Steps ahead