Discover our self-levelling concrete repair range
09 February 2016
Flowtop and Flowpatch are two of our most popular repair products due to their durability, ease of use, and incredible strength.For quick concrete repairs use our self-levelling Flowpatch to fill those holes, and to effectively resurface your floors you can’t beat Flowtop. Find out more about why you should be using these products below.
Flowpatch is a self-levelling, pourable patch repair material for concrete
- Ideal for quick concrete repairs inside and out
- Easy to mix and apply - just add water, mix, and pour!
- Sets at low temperatures (5°C) and can be applied to damp (but not wet) concrete
- Hardens quickly to be extremely strong, and can withstand heavy traffic (even forklifts) after just 2 hours at temperatures of 15° - 20°C
- Fibre reinforced, slip resistant finish, in light grey
- Available as a Deep Fill version, suitable for any depth between 10-200mm
- Perfect to use to repair your floors & fill holes before screeding with Watco Flowtop
Flowtop is a pourable resurfacing concrete repair product that produces a smooth, self-levelling surface
- 33% greater compressive strength, and 90% greater tensile strength than most concrete surfaces
- The micro-structure is reinforced with polyamide fibres to improve resistance to shocks
- Easy to apply - simply mix, pour, and spread!
- Suitable for interior and exterior use to resurface large areas of worn concrete
- It provides a smooth & easily cleanable surface in warehouses, workshops, showrooms, and production areas
- Available in 5 colours to provide an attractive finish, Grey, Tile Red, Buff, Green, and Blue
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/03/2018 - Watco brightens local children’s charity playground
- 21/03/2018 - Safety a priority at Glasgow train station
- 21/03/2018 - Watco, the UK’s leading manufacturer of industrial strength flooring products, gives tips and advice to prevent slips and falls
- 21/03/2018 - Steve Chanter from Watco looks at Epoxy flooring and Powerfloat floors
- 21/03/2018 - A well maintained and managed car park is essential to ensure that all users, both vehicles and pedestrians stay safe.
- 17/03/2016 - Bring New Life To Your Floors This Spring
- 18/02/2016 - A new range of cleaning and spill control products to keep your floors looking prestine
- 09/02/2016 - UK concrete show!
- 24/11/2015 - Waterproof And Repair Your Roof For Less
- 19/11/2015 - We aren't looking forward to the bad weather either! Let us help you prepare this Autumn
- 28/10/2015 - Transform the way your floor looks with our new range of hardwareing metallic coatings
- 19/10/2015 - Putty Patch
- 14/09/2015 - Are you prepared for Autumn?
- 30/07/2015 - Make the most of the sunny weather!
- 06/07/2015 - Download our catalogue
- 06/05/2015 - Slippery decking solution for Godalming College
- 01/04/2015 - April Fools' Day? Not likely! Our 20% off any car park maintenance product is certainly no joke.
- 27/02/2015 - Did you know?
- 12/02/2015 - Renewing a Bordeaux Pier
- 12/02/2015 - Look out for our brand new catalogue!
- 12/04/2013 - Carter Retail - Case Study
- 06/02/2013 - Make Spalled Joints and Vibration Damage a problem of the past with The New Watco Concrex Flex
- 10/01/2013 - Road repairs in Devon and Cornwall to cost 'millions'
- 10/01/2013 - Highclere Castle owners hail 'Downton Abbey' effect
- 10/12/2012 - New Product - Chemi Coat Cold Cure
- 10/12/2012 - Roofing Repairs
- 10/10/2012 - Give your floor a makeover with Watco Epoxy Gloss Coat
- 09/10/2012 - High gloss paint finish for Shoreditch gallery
- 05/09/2012 - Rapid pothole repair with Watco Bitu-Mend
- 13/08/2012 - Extend the life of your roof with Watco Roofite