State Minister visits Brandon Medical at the Arab Health Exhibition
12 February 2016
Brandon Medical recently exhibited at the largest healthcare exhibition in the Middle East. The Arab Health exhibition was held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre where they received a visit from the Minister of State for Community and Social Care.At the exhibition, Brandon Medical showcased a number of elite products including the new Anteris® operating table, minor surgical lights such as the Astralite® Plus, examination lights such as the Coolview® CLED 23TM and much more. They then welcomed a visit from the Minister of State for Community and Social Care, Alistair Burt MP.
The Minister’s role is to over look a number of sectors within the UK including primary health care, the local government and allied health professions. The Brandon Medical team provided the Minister with an overview of their history and demonstrated key USP’s of their products. Minister Burt expressed a high level of interest in their products and into the UK heritage of the company.
Brandon Medical was amongst over 130,000 healthcare professionals attending from 163 countries. The stand attracted a large number of visitors from regions including India and Asia Pacific. Many were surgeons who expressed interest in their patented HD-LED technology that is used in the medical lighting range.
For more information on Brandon Medical and the Minister’s visit at the Arab Health exhibition, please contact us on +44 (0) 113 2777393 or email email@example.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/03/2016 - Brandon Medical celebrate Export Award Success
- 13/08/2014 - Quasar® eLite Takes the Plaudits
- 16/01/2014 - Is this the Best Examination Light in the World?
- 29/01/2013 - Brandon Medical Launch New Isolated Power Supplies Planner
- 16/08/2012 - Brandon Medical’s New LED Magnifier Luminaire
- 06/03/2012 - Brandon Medical Win €1 Million
- 16/02/2012 - The Next Generation – Atlas Medical Pendant
- 10/10/2011 - Brandon Medical light used in conjoined twin miracle
- 28/07/2011 - Brandon Medical’s Symposia CoPAX System