Safety product selection made easier with Bull's new website
22 February 2016
Bull Products has just launched a brand new website at www.bullproducts.co.uk which focuses on the company’s key areas of fire protection, fire safety, fall arrest, first aid and spill control all for the construction industry.The new website with its clear graphics allows easier navigation, has great functionality and has a responsive design making it easy to use whether viewed on PC, tablet or smartphone. Each of Bull Products’ vast range of products can be accessed for full product information and with its eshop, products can be ordered online by credit card or Paypal.
The website also carries two useful download areas.
All brochures and leaflets on the different product ranges can be downloaded, and there are various videos available such as those on the Cygnus wireless alarm system and the construction product regulations. A news section combines latest news and press information from the company with a live feed of the most recent tweets, and there are buttons for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn social media.
Bull Products’ new website coincides with the company’s expansion at its headquarters in Hereford. An extensive re-fit and interior design of the office space sees a new sales top floor, accounts and admin on the first floor and a ground floor meeting area. The company’s factory and warehouse has also seen expansion adding an additional 8000 sq.ft. including a new mezzanine which now accommodates a new assembly area for alarm systems, a new customer stock holding facility and also fall arrest cushion production.
Brad Markham, Marketing Director for Bull Products, commented, “Thanks to our customers we have seen excellent year on year growth at Bull Products and our new website reflects the new energies and efficiencies which are being applied inside the company as we expand, yet maintaining our focus on quality products and customer service. We welcome customers at any time to visit our expanded facilities.”
Further information is available from Bull Products on 01432 371170, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the company’s new website at www.bullproducts.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/06/2016 - Wireless alarm system for refurb of old post office HQ
- 16/05/2016 - Fall arrest cushions accredited for 3.1m working height
- 15/04/2016 - Raising the alarm at new scotland yard building
- 17/03/2016 - Customised For New Canary Wharf Project
- 15/01/2016 - New affordable Fire Alarms for construction sites
- 26/11/2015 - London College specifies Cygnus Wireless Fire Alarm System during building development
- 18/11/2015 - Cygnus wireless Fire Alarm system accommodates JCOP update
- 05/11/2015 - Chester project uses Cygnus Wireless Fire Alarm system
- 27/08/2015 - Skanska specifies cygnus wireless alarm system for new city building
- 29/07/2015 - AUTOMATED DEFIBRILLATORS INCREASE CHANCE OF SURVIVAL TO 50%
- 11/06/2015 - New PIR option for Cygnus wireless alarm system
- 10/04/2015 - Clarity on CE Marking for Cygnus
- 18/02/2015 - New First Responder Stations Enhances Site Health & Safety
- 30/10/2014 - Customised Fire Points Launched
- 04/08/2014 - BAM adopts new Cygnus Wireless Fire Alarm system
- 20/06/2014 - New automated Defibrillator can save lives when every second counts
- 12/05/2014 - Cygnus Wireless Alarm System now includes First Aid Alert
- 20/03/2014 - New Cygnus Wireless Fire Alarm System links up to 480 devices