Kentec helps protect Indian 4G network
23 February 2016
Fire safety systems installed at 200 4G data centres across India that are designed to house communication equipment and provide the base for an operational workforce, are using Kentec’s fire safety control panel technology.Reliance Industries, one of India’s largest private sector companies, is installing 4G mobile communication networks across India after its telecom arm, Reliance Jio Infocomm, was awarded a pan India Unified License to offer both voice and high-speed data services to subscribers across the country.
Each data centre’s fire alarm system, supplied and installed by Mumbai-based Technofire, uses Kentec Syncro Analogue Addressable fire control panels that communicate directly with Reliance’s MODBUS roof top units (RTUs) via optical fibre ring networks.
Apollo heat and optical smoke detectors are integrated with the buildings’ management systems using an OpenConnect Gateway.
Life safety specialists Kentec Electronics are the UK’s leading fire alarm control panel manufacturer.
A truly global supplier, Kentec exports equipment from its UK manufacturing base to over 80 countries, much of which is programmed in a wide array of languages.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/10/2017 - Back to school for Kentec
- 11/10/2017 - Kentec helps protect the bank
- 15/02/2017 - Kentec’s arrival at Bergen’s new airport terminal
- 20/10/2016 - Kentec’s Syncro protects leading Cambridge biology research facility
- 20/10/2016 - Kentec helps protect ‘iconic’ Saltdean Lido
- 20/10/2016 - Kentec gets UK Government Seal of Approval
- 20/10/2016 - Kentec launches new Syncro XT+ Extinguishing Panel
- 23/02/2016 - Kentec tours the World with Cirque du Soleil