Unique Packaging offer the ultimate in product protection … The Airbox
03 March 2016
This new packaging concept excels in protecting your product in a cushion of air by inflating the airbag. Your product is protected by air columns that will not only prevent movement within the box but will give superior rupture and buffering capabilities.The air bag is a high-quality product that is price competitive and extremely well designed. Produced from co-extruded film the air bag is easily recycled and therefore environmentally friendly.
It is an excellent alternative to all other forms of protective packaging that will take up far less space in the warehouse. It is supplied flat in export boxes. It can be used on a wide range of products, which includes TV’s, computers, electrical appliances, glassware and wine bottles. In fact anything that is delicate and in need of maximum protection.
Product shape or size is not a problem we can design the perfect pack for you.
The Advantages of the Air Bag are:
Our wine air bottle packaging is the best form of protection for wine, champagne, spirits and fragile glass bottles. The bottle is surrounded by air cushions to protect from shock and knocks.
Ideal for 70cl bottles of wine as well as most smaller bottles of champagne, the specially designed pouches for 1, 2 or 3 bottles are inflated on demand and simply deflated after use to reduce waste.
They are a low cost equivalent to other forms of cushioned transit packs for bottles.
Use the air bag to reduce breakages and damage, ensuring your fine wine reaches its destination in the same condition as packed.
- Air-Bag cushions are ready-made to be inflated only when needed hence it uses minimal storage space.
- Each Air-Bag cushion is 99% air and 1% cellophane and is stored and shipped flat which reduces transportation costs.
- The Air-Bag cushion is puncture-proof and has excellent buffering capabilities, able to withstand up to 60-120kg of pressure.
- Used either as a filler or buffer, the Air-Bag cushion offers maximum protection. Compared to other packing materials, Air Bag is able to prevent damage caused by movements during transportation because of its unique ability to conform to the shape of the packed object.
- Under most conditions, using Air-Bag cushions can reduce packing costs by 20-40%.
- The Air-Bag cushions are fully recyclable and environmentally friendly even if discarded or incinerated.
- Air-Bag cushions use materials that are non-toxic and maintains an environment friendly production process.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/02/2020 - What is compostable packaging? and what is it made from?
- 07/03/2016 - Unique Packaging offer a wide range of retail packs
- 29/10/2015 - Unique Packaging introduces … The Airbag