OPI Professional exhibited at Professional Beauty London and had an amazing show!
07 March 2016
We had a number of ‘firsts’ for OPI Professional at PB London - LED video screens showcasing the OPI Brand and the introduction of our new business area – which proved to be a great success.The addition of the very talented live Saxophone player Emma Frampton really brought the New Orleans collection to life. Emma certainly helped pull in the crowds, ensuring everyone got into the party spirit of New Orleans where music feeds the soul.
As predicted the New Orleans collection proved very popular with salon owners and students alike, with She’s A Bad Muffaletta and Got Myself Into A Jambalaya proving as two of the most popular shades over the weekend.
The collection sold out in nearly every shade in both lacquer and GelColor before the end of the day on Sunday, meaning we had to restock for Monday to keep up with demand. Popular shades including classics like Big Apple Red and Malaga Wine and nudes like Taupeless Beach.
The Infinite Shine counter was extremely popular with the system generating a lot of new interest from both salon owners and students. Infinite Top and Base duos were on offer for £7.50 and sold out on both days and The Infinite Shine Starter Kit was also extremely popular.
OPI Guest Artist Danny Phung from the States and Celebrity Nail Tech, A-Team member Sophie Harris-Greenslade worked their nail magic in the demo zone. Customers were able to watch the demos on the TV screens in real time, ensuring they took in every little detail.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/08/2016 - The classic film "Breakfast At Tiffany's" inspires OPI's 2016 Christmas Collection “I believe in manicures.”
- 01/08/2016 - RIDGEFX™ Nail Surface Enhancer
- 15/07/2016 - OPI's infinite shine fall 16 collection
- 15/07/2016 - Gelcolor artist series design gels from OPI
- 29/06/2016 - OPI introduces 2 new innovative top coats
- 23/06/2016 - New enhanced gelcolor base coats from OPI
- 20/06/2016 - OPI for Moschino: Resort Spring/Summer 2017
- 06/06/2016 - OPI opens its doors to the first OPI flagship spa in the UK!
- 23/05/2016 - UK Cosmetic & Perfumery Retailers Association - Annual Awards
- 12/05/2016 - OPI at the Met Gala
- 08/03/2016 - OPI sign New UK A-team Trend Expert, Jenni Draper
- 22/02/2016 - OPI softshades 2016
- 26/01/2016 - O.P.I at Professional Beauty
- 21/12/2015 - OPI announces Kerry Washington as Creative Ambassador
- 17/12/2015 - OPI at the X Factor
- 07/12/2015 - OPI launches New Orleans collection featuring twelve new shades for spring 2016
- 09/11/2015 - Introducing….. TWELVE NEW SHADES FOR FALL 2015
- 05/11/2015 - Colour this Cute - Hello Kitty by OPI
- 29/10/2015 - Introducting: 2 new shades in stonewashed for designer series
- 28/10/2015 - Introducing 12 NEW Infinite Shine shades with shine that lasts until you take it off.
- 15/10/2015 - Jeremy Scott
- 15/10/2015 - Rag & Bone, New York
- 24/08/2015 - OPI launches starlight collection featuring eighteen new shades for Christmas 2015
- 30/07/2015 - OPI Trend Tour
- 16/07/2015 - Introducing the release of OPI’s colourpaints blendable nail laquer
- 18/06/2015 - Escape To Italy With The New Venice Collection By Opi
- 17/06/2015 - The leading colour experts at OPI have created a new way to get creative with nail art.
- 17/06/2015 - OPI and coca-cola celebrate 100 years of the coca-cola bottle with the icons of happiness collection
- 16/06/2015 - INTRODUCING NAIL ENVY “STRENGTH IN COLOR”
- 13/05/2015 - OPI wins at InnoCos digital and #beauty20 London
- 05/05/2015 - Light up your nail look with the new Brights Collection by OPI
- 05/05/2015 - Nail the look with the new Softshades collection by OPI
- 05/05/2015 - Why not offer an OPI Avojuice “Juicy” manicure as part of your treatment menu?
- 03/03/2011 - Vita Liberata
- 03/03/2011 - Swiss Premium Cosmetics
- 09/02/2011 - OPI Launches Texas Collection for Spring/Summer 2011