TFC to exhibit at Fast Exhibition 21st April
08 March 2016
TFC will be exhibiting at this year's FAST Exhibition, 21st April, Concorde Conference Centre, Runway Park, ManchesterThe Fastening & Assembly Solutions Exhibition will be held at the Concorde Conference Centre, Manchester, home to the iconic Concorde G-BOAC, legendary flagship of the British Airways’ fleet - and TFC will be there!
As a visitor you will have the opportunity to experience a tour of this celebrated aircraft along with many other classic aircraft to be seen on site at the venue. The annual one-day FAST engineering show is designed to provide answers for engineers and buyers with limited time to spare but who can still benefit from face-to-face discussions with potential suppliers
With TFC’s expert staff on hand to offer practical application and service advice on our extensive range of space saving Smalley Crest-to-Crest® flat wire wave springs and Spirolox® edge wound retaining rings. Included will be extensive examples that can be produced to suit diameters between 6 – 2,000mm and which are available in a wide range of materials including carbon steel, AISI 17-7, 302 & 316 stainless steels, Inconel, A286 and other exotic alloys.
Since all TFC’s Smalley products are produced by 'edge-winding' they can be manufactured with short lead times but without expensive tooling costs and are ideal for small prototype production demands and for high volume requirements.
We look forward to meeting you on TFC’s stand.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/05/2017 - Fast Exhibition - May 2017
- 11/05/2017 - Automechanika 2017
- 20/04/2017 - TFC opens new Basingstoke Branch
- 22/03/2017 - Titanium products for lightweight and compact applications
- 22/03/2017 - RISQS helps to take the RISKS out of Supplier Choice
- 28/02/2017 - The Smallest Wave Springs on the Market
- 28/02/2017 - What's the difference between internal and external Spirolox retaining rings?
- 30/01/2017 - Did you know that TFC supply bearings?
- 30/01/2017 - TFC Approved Supplier Status with Pall Aerospace
- 23/01/2017 - TML and TFC – A New Partnership for 2017
- 06/12/2016 - ring and spring design questions.
- 19/10/2016 - Engineering Design Show
- 19/10/2016 - Spirolox® Retaining Ring groove geometry
- 29/09/2016 - Wave Spring Q&A
- 20/09/2016 - Kitting
- 30/08/2016 - TFC Ltd – come and see us at the FAST exhibition - 22nd September, Williams Conference Centre, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- 25/07/2016 - Working in Tandem for a Successful Product Development
- 25/07/2016 - TFC Joins BIAFD
- 11/07/2016 - TFC flys the flag at Farnborough
- 02/06/2016 - Ask the Expert - Wave Spring Design
- 23/05/2016 - A Quality First at TFC!
- 24/03/2016 - Smalley goes…Smaller!
- 08/03/2016 - Smalley Spirolox® Retaining Rings
- 02/12/2015 - Single resource to address ring and spring issues
- 29/06/2015 - Manufacturing & Engineering North East - Stand E12, Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- 27/05/2015 - TFC acquire formal Aerospace Quality Approval
- 15/05/2015 - Air Vent
- 30/04/2015 - TFC to exhibit at The Engineer Design & Innovation Show
- 27/03/2015 - Bearing Pre-Load
- 07/02/2012 - How can TFC help improve your business?
- 23/01/2012 - The new TFC Group is ready for 2012
- 23/12/2011 - TFC glues together innovation, progression and industry
- 13/10/2011 - Specialised Fastener Products Ltd joins TFC Group
- 09/09/2011 - Seal and protect with TFC’s Laminar Rings
- 05/08/2011 - Training for confidence with TFC
- 30/06/2011 - Small space? Save up to 50% with a Crest to Crest Wave Spring from TFC