Testemp Limited new range of band thermocouple sensors.
15 March 2016
Testemp now manufacture an extended range of band thermocouple sensors.
The band is generally of a brass material for quick thermal response and is custom made to fit round any cylindrical body (normally a heater) so that control lag can be kept to a minimum and give good stability.
The sensing tip as standard is generally via a tubular support section located to customer requirements.
If your instrumentation requires it or you have a problem with electrical noise, insulated junctions can be manufactured.
Most band thermocouple sensors are manufactured as type J or K thermocouple but PT100 resistance are also available.
Extension cables are generally high temperature fibreglass with a protection stainless steel overbraid rated to 350/400°C, however for extra protection or robustness either a cable strain relief spring can be fitted or stainless steel armour can be fitted over the extension lead. Other cable combinations are available on request.
Termination is generally stripped tails for hard wiring to instrumentation but where required we can terminate with a plug/socket arrangement with special plastics industry connectors also available from stock.
Please call our technical sales department on 01903 714140 or email at email@example.com for a detailed quotation.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/01/2020 - Longstanding Customer
- 25/04/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of melt style temperature sensors.
- 22/04/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of leaf/shim/spade temperature sensors.
- 31/03/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of exposed junction / exposed tip temperature sensors.
- 18/03/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of threaded nozzle type temperature sensors.
- 25/02/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of quick release Bayonet locking temperature sensors and adaptors