Third party VDS approval for C-Tecs' Power Supplies
28 January 2009
C-TEC’s range of very cost-effective EN54-4 compliant power supplies have attained third-party approval by the VDS.
VDS is Germany’s independent testing and certification institution for fire prevention and safety technology.
With low current consumption and deep discharge battery protection, the 1.5AMP BF360-24 and the 2AMP BF360-12V switch mode power supplies include a host of user and installer friendly features including link selectable battery charging capacity and EN54 compliant flagging of battery impedance.
Says Charlotte Manley, C-TEC’s Sales Director: “The VDS accreditation underlines our commitment to manufacturing products of the very highest international standards and we have already received a huge amount of interest from a number of very distinguished German installation companies. The VDS stamp is the ultimate seal of approval and I have no doubt that our investment will pay off”.
The new power supplies are just some of the many third-party approved C-TEC products which are now fully compliant with EN54 Parts 2 & 4, have been extensively tested by the Loss Prevention Certification Board and meet the relevant parts of the Construction Products Directive (CPD).
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 28/07/2016 - C-TEC Launches New Interactive Website
- 28/04/2016 - C-Tec to exhibit new cast systems at Firex
- 14/01/2016 - New Dementia Care Centre Selects C-TEC Systems
- 26/11/2015 - To The Manor Born!
- 19/11/2015 - Splendid Isolation Created by C-TEC’s Innovation
- 27/10/2015 - Fire Stations opt for C-TEC’s Power Supplies
- 24/08/2015 - C-Tec to exhibit at SSA 2015
- 07/07/2015 - Manchester's hottest new hotel selects C-TEC's revolutionary ZFP Fire Panel
- 04/06/2015 - C-TEC appoints new export business development manager
- 14/05/2015 - C-TEC Launches Free CAD Downloads
- 06/05/2015 - C-TEC to unveil revolutionary new protocol at Firex
- 05/05/2015 - C-TEC on trend at Matalan's new headquarters
- 20/03/2015 - C-TEC's touch screen controlled ZFP fire panel excels at co-educational school in St Helens
- 08/10/2014 - A Top Performance by C-TEC ZFP Killeavy Sports Clubs
- 11/09/2014 - C-TEC TO EXHIBIT AT SECURITY ESSEN 2014
- 06/05/2014 - Seminar Success for C-Tec
- 10/02/2014 - C-Tec Launches new Induction Loop Amplifier
- 10/12/2013 - Full Steam Ahead!
- 23/09/2013 - Going For Gold!
- 22/07/2013 - Touch and Go!
- 16/05/2013 - Top Award for C-Tec Apprentice
- 21/02/2013 - A New Director at C-Tec
- 20/09/2012 - C-Tec to Exhibit at ESSEN 2012
- 28/05/2012 - Caring Times
- 05/04/2012 - Boxing Clever!
- 20/02/2012 - On the Ball!
- 17/01/2012 - Under Pressure!
- 14/11/2011 - C-Tecs New Call Controllers Now Available
- 13/10/2011 - On Call!
- 11/10/2011 - Cool Cuisine! Esteemed grocery chain opts for C-Tec's Life Safety Equipment
- 10/10/2011 - Flying The Flag!
- 13/09/2011 - C-Tec exhibiting at the Care Show London
- 04/08/2011 - C-TEC’S New Trade Price List
- 11/07/2011 - C-Tec appoint new Technical Account Manager
- 05/10/2010 - C-TECS HUSH THOSE FALSE ALARMS SEMINAR AT FIREX NORTH
- 14/09/2010 - Outstanding outstations from C-Tec
- 24/08/2010 - SENSATIONAL STEEL
- 08/06/2010 - HOSPITAL HAVEN
- 08/06/2010 - IN THE LOOP!
- 23/03/2010 - C-TECs' XFP installed at Newcastles' new Namco Gaming Centre.
- 22/03/2010 - IFSEC to host C-Tec 'UK Fire Safety Laws' seminar
- 26/02/2010 - C-Tecs' SigNET heard in Crown Court
- 25/02/2010 - New Stainless Steel Enclosure from C-Tec
- 24/02/2010 - C-tecs' Epic installation of fire alarm control panel
- 11/02/2010 - Signet new LS Voice Alarm scores at new stadium
- 17/12/2009 - C-Tec innovative Quantec Call System installed at new medical facility
- 13/11/2009 - C-Tec are on the pull!
- 28/10/2009 - Further growth in pipeline as C-Tec expands R&D team
- 21/09/2009 - C-Tecs' Quantec call system installed at Blackpools' new primary care centre
- 27/08/2009 - C-Tec complete installation at prestigious nursing home
- 21/08/2009 - C-Tec launch new short-form catalogue
- 21/07/2009 - Hush button a big hit in student hall of residence
- 21/04/2009 - C-Tec procedures now approved by BSI, LPCB and VdS
- 02/12/2008 - Solid State Complete Major Project at Prestigious Food Store
- 08/10/2008 - Pioneering Engineering
- 01/10/2008 - Call for Assistance with your Finger, Fist, Foot or Elbow
- 30/09/2008 - C-Tec Release New Strip-Switch Call Signalling System
- 18/09/2008 - C-Tec's Hush Buttons Installed at Luxury Housing Development
- 29/08/2008 - C-TECs Release Bigger and Better Catologue
- 21/07/2008 - LPCB 'Panel' Approval for C-TEC