Custom Indoor/Outdoor Cover Helps Protect Important Devices
21 March 2016
The Universal Stopper® (STI-13000 series) is a versatile indoor/outdoor cover which offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional), dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and out.This clear, tough polycarbonate cover mounts directly to the wall over an existing device. When cover is opened, a self-contained alarm sounds (optional), drawing attention to the area. The cover helps deter pranksters from triggering false alarms, reduces unnecessary business interruptions (which can save precious time and money) and eliminates the possibility of incurring a fine from officials for a false alarm.
Cover, with or without horn, is available in flush mount, surface mount or waterproof back box and red, blue, green, yellow, white or black colour options for the horn/label hood, spacer and back box. Labelling is available with standard or custom operating instructions (at no extra charge). Cover has a high strength continuous hinge.
The polycarbonate cover protects indoor/outdoor devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc., without restricting legitimate operation.
STI offers a three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components). This low profile protector meets ADA requirements and is UL/cUL Listed.
To order or for more sales information on the STI Universal Stopper (STI-13000 series), call +44 (0)1527 520 999, email email@example.com or visit www.sti-europe.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/02/2020 - Intersec 2020 the best yet for STI
- 29/11/2019 - Students thought Bolton blaze was a 'false alarm' after suffering from alarm fatigue
- 25/10/2019 - Facilitating Means of Escape: Maintaining the balance with physical access control
- 27/09/2019 - Silver Anniversary celebrations for Safety Technology International
- 09/09/2019 - Silver Anniversary celebrations for Safety Technology International
- 07/08/2019 - Cut the cost of false alarms with the new Low Profile Universal Stopper®
- 26/04/2019 - New series of Sirens & Strobes added to the Select-Alert range
- 04/04/2019 - Fight false fire alarms with NEW colour options for the Call Point Stopper®
- 25/01/2019 - Intersec 2019: A great start to the year for STI!
- 17/12/2018 - A GLOBAL solution: View our UL and EN54 product range at Intersec 2019
- 30/10/2018 - STI makes German return for Security Essen 2018
- 31/05/2018 - Attending FIREX International next month?
- 04/04/2018 - Safety Technology International Core Products
- 04/04/2018 - ReSet your thinking!
- 04/04/2018 - New product features to the STI Exit Stopper
- 20/10/2017 - BS5839-1:2017 revision recommends protective covers for all manual call points
- 16/03/2017 - NEW Push Button offerings from STI The evolution of the StopperSwitch series
- 16/03/2017 - Introducing the Stopper®Stations A range of push buttons & key switches
- 09/02/2017 - Critical Equipment Protection from Safety Technology
- 12/05/2016 - Fire Safety Product of the Year 2016 Finalist
- 21/03/2016 - Helping to Prevent False Fire Alarms for Over 35 Years
- 25/01/2016 - STI’s Euro Stopper® glows in the dark!
- 25/01/2016 - New and Improved Range of Waterproof Call Points and Push Buttons
- 25/01/2016 - The Importance of Reducing the Misuse of Access Control Call Points
- 25/01/2016 - Heavy-Duty Cages – STI have got it covered!