The latest high availability integrated power solutions from Socomec to be revealed at Data Centre World 2016.
22 March 2016
Data centre managers are challenged with constantly evolving demands on energy efficiency and availability – never before has it been so critical for those responsible for critical buildings and facilities to demonstrate flexibility when designing and updating their hard working electrical infrastructure.The optimisation of critical power availability and protection of vital assets requires a careful balancing act between the changing power demands in a building with the provision of greener, cleaner power.
Furthermore, rising energy costs and premiums on floor space mean that power density is at the forefront of every organisation’s concerns.
Socomec’s latest modular rack-mounted UPS development addresses short-term capacity issues whilst meeting longer term growth requirements – delivering reliable, safe, high quality power to the most demanding critical applications, that can be scaled rapidly to meet changing demands.
Furthermore, Socomec’s new load-break switching range with trip function has been designed with ease of installation, low cost of maintenance and the need to optimise the use of valuable floorspace in mind.
Rack-mounted modular UPS - for easy, fully-assured and time-saving integration
Socomec’s Modulys GP is a 3-phase modular UPS system designed for 19” rack integration across multiple applications. Easy to integrate and install whilst simple to manage and maintain, it provides maximum availability and power protection in a compact design - leaving space for other rack-mounted devices.
Modulys RM GP has been specifically engineered with full flexibility and fewer parts in order to simplify and optimise every step of the integration process – from sizing to installation – de-risking the entire project.
As a completely modular system – designed with no single point of failure – Modulys RM GP delivers reliable power whilst ensuring optimum load protection, even during power upgrades or maintenance procedures.
Proven load-break switching technology – now with remote trip function
Socomec’s new multi-polar load break switch range with trip function – Inosys LBS – has been engineered – and tested - for the most demanding DC distribution applications and extreme operating environments, including firefighting safety switches and PV installations.
The patented technology delivers optimum switching performance, total reliability and guaranteed safety – combined with low maintenance costs – with a compact footprint.
Fully immune to any voltage perturbation, Inosys LBS withstand high temperature fluctuations and guarantee fast operation under any conditions. Ideal for firefighting operations, Inosys LBS can completely disconnect any dangerous voltage in the electrical installation.
When used in conjunction with Resys AFD - the new Socomec Arc-Fault & String Monitoring System - Inosys LBS switches deliver a complete AFCI solution in accordance with UL1699B.
Inosys LBS switches meet UL 98B, IEC 60947-3 / GB14048.3 and are supplied with CE marking.
To learn how Socomec’s latest developments could benefit your new or existing infrastructure, visit the team at Data Centre World Stand E65 firstname.lastname@example.org www.socomec.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/08/2020 - Expert insights - on demand from Socomec
- 02/07/2020 - Socomec’s new UPS – Modulys XL – recognised by Frost & Sullivan’s “New Product Innovation” award
- 03/06/2020 - Continuous power - triple guaranteed
- 24/04/2020 - Energy Monitoring has never mattered more
- 06/04/2020 - Energy monitoring has never mattered more
- 24/10/2019 - Socomec launches next generation modular solution – for the ultimate flexibility
- 24/10/2019 - Discover how Socomec makes the world safer with their Enclosed Switches.
- 05/09/2019 - Resilient, Smart, High Performing
- 27/06/2019 - The new power order
- 24/04/2019 - Wattbooster vehicle charging stations opt for Socomec
- 04/04/2019 - Innovative power protection in a compact package
- 14/02/2019 - Real-time remote UPS management – in the palm of your hand
- 20/12/2018 - Socomec’s Energy Storage Solution in REIDS
- 14/11/2018 - Game changing DC power - coming to a Data Centre near you
- 26/10/2018 - High availability guaranteed – with double-security STATYS XS switching technology from Socomec
- 14/09/2018 - Rail renaissance: are you ready?
- 23/08/2018 - Power Continuity Ltd Chooses SOCOMEC as strategic partner for their World leading Global Automotive Client UK
- 19/07/2018 - Socomec: Your power - always on
- 10/07/2018 - Socomec’s Energy Storage Solution wins award in Munich Innovation Award in the field of energy storage
- 12/04/2018 - Behind the meter – reducing the impact of electricity price rises with the latest battery energy systems from Socomec
- 05/04/2018 - Disruptive Technology - Fit for the digital industrial revolution
- 22/02/2018 - The future of power monitoring- ground breaking technologies for greater simplicity and performance
- 03/03/2017 - Business continuity guaranteed – and returns maximized – with Socomec’s integrated power solutions on show at Data Centre World, March 15th-16th
- 14/09/2016 - Socomec: So … specialist
- 02/09/2016 - The Digital Estate- power quality monitoring with Socomec
- 12/07/2016 - Five reasons to call in the UPS battery replacement specialists
- 22/03/2016 - The latest high availability integrated power solutions from Socomec to be revealed at Data Centre World 2016.
- 23/02/2016 - Socomec provides changeover systems for critical systems at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
- 10/12/2015 - Socomec “lights up” the Champs Elysées!
- 11/09/2015 - Socomec Converts With ATS Bypass At Twickenham Stadium
- 08/07/2015 - Socomec Sirco: certified for marine applications
- 08/07/2015 - Reduce risk and optimise performance – with SOCOMEC’S specialist engineering support
- 08/05/2015 - Socomec’s PADS approved Masterys Rail IP+ UPS to be showcased at Railtex 2015, 12th – 14th May, NEC
- 07/05/2015 - Socomec’s advanced switching solutions - now approved as part of an LUL system in conjunction with AF Switchgear - on show at Railtex 2015, 12th – 14th May, NEC
- 07/05/2015 - Socomec’s latest innovations in low voltage power solutions for safe, reliable and efficient railway infrastructure, on show at Railtex 2015
- 27/02/2015 - Socomec Launches New Modular, Scalable UPS Solution: Delphys Xtend GP
- 10/02/2015 - Socomec awarded PADS Approval
- 31/07/2014 - Socomec: Transforming Data Centres
- 11/04/2014 - Socomec’s latest innovative low voltage power solutions for railway infrastructure.
- 07/04/2014 - High Performance Energy: Guaranteed By Socomec
- 07/04/2014 - High Performance Energy: Guaranteed By Socomec.
- 20/02/2014 - Socomec launches remote monitoring service for Guaranteed Business Continuity
- 11/11/2013 - Socomec: transforming historic spaces
- 11/11/2013 - The Art of Energy Management, by Socomec
- 08/10/2013 - From Kilowatts... To Knots!
- 08/10/2013 - Socomec Masterclass in Maximising Energy and Cost Savings
- 30/07/2013 - Latest Socomec Power Solutions Reduce Energy Costs by up to 30%
- 19/07/2013 - ECA Approval for latest Socomec UPS Systems used in Critical Power Applications
- 19/07/2013 - Socomec UPS and Sudlows - Keeping Metrolink on track with Specialist Critical Power Solutions
- 30/04/2013 - Socomec's latest Critical Power Technology: On show at Railex 2013
- 12/04/2013 - Socomec Integrated Power Systems signal a new dawn in the UK Rail Sector.
- 12/04/2013 - Power Through Control
- 12/04/2013 - SOCOMEC: Guaranteeing energy performance from study to implementation
- 29/01/2013 - Socomec Integrated Power Solutions: The latest innovations on show at Data Centre World, Stand H25, 27th-28th February 2013
- 29/01/2013 - Socomec's UPS Designed Specifically for the UK Railway Infrastructure: On Show at Railex 2013
- 26/11/2012 - Bright Sparks: Socomec UPS and PNU
- 15/11/2012 - Power House: Non-Stop Energy
- 21/08/2012 - WORLD FIRST - Environmentally Friendly Air-Powered Generator System Installed at Stockport Pyramid
- 12/07/2012 - Horse Power!
- 09/07/2012 - Socomec UPS UK Appoints new Sales Manager
- 03/07/2012 - New 2012-2013 Socomec UPS Critical Power Product Catalogue now available
- 21/06/2012 - Socomec UPS appoints new Critical Power Applications Manager
- 10/05/2012 - New Socomec Green Power 2.0 - The very latest in future-proof, energy efficient critical power
- 19/03/2012 - Socomec UPS UK Appoints New Sales Director
- 19/03/2012 - Socomec's Smart Power - On Tour!
- 23/01/2012 - Socomec UPS UK continues to Strengthen
- 13/06/2011 - Socomec UPS Appoints New Service & Maintenance Engineer
- 17/05/2011 - New 2011 Uninterruptible Power Supply product catalogue from socomec UPS
- 17/05/2011 - Protecting Business Continuity - New Technical Note
- 20/04/2011 - Understanding Power Factors in UPS - New Technical Note
- 22/03/2011 - Socomec UPS Appoints New Managing Director
- 11/01/2011 - Modular, Efficient, Secure and Green; the New Socomec Modulys UPS
- 11/01/2011 - Socomec’s Green Power UPS now comes in 320 & 400 kVA
- 06/12/2010 - Socomec UPS to attend at Data Centre World 2011
- 04/11/2010 - M&E – What a Success!
- 01/10/2010 - Ask Socomec UPS about the ECA scheme or their 800/900kVA UPS
- 28/09/2010 - Socomec UPS at M&E – the Building Services event
- 22/09/2010 - Socomec UPS Presenting CPD Seminar at M&E show
- 07/09/2010 - SOCOMEC Group Expands into Romania
- 24/08/2010 - 40kVA UPS now listed on ETP List
- 13/08/2010 - Socomec UPS Attending M&E show 2010
- 08/07/2010 - NEW TECHNICAL UPS MANUAL AVAILABLE
- 08/07/2010 - NEW UPS DATA SLIDE RULE
- 08/06/2010 - 100KVA & 120KVA UPS’S GAIN APPROVAL BY ECA
- 18/05/2010 - NEW UPS PRODUCT CATALOGUE NOW AVAILABLE FROM SOCOMEC UPS
- 12/05/2010 - FROST & SULLIVAN ACKNOWLEDGES SOCOMEC’S REMARKABLE UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM PRODUCT LINES
- 22/04/2010 - Socomec at Health Informatics Show
- 14/04/2010 - Ivan Steyert nominated chairman of Socomec
- 15/03/2010 - Developing a 'green' world
- 17/02/2010 - Socomec to release new UPS Slide Rule at Data Centre World Expo
- 29/01/2010 - Socomec to launch new UPS at Data Centre World
- 11/11/2009 - NETYS PR 1500 VA wins Bronze in 'UPS for ICT Networking Applications' competition
- 06/11/2009 - New technical CPD UPS seminar - Green UPS technologies
- 05/11/2009 - Socomec UPS at 4th London RoadSeminar show with The Construction CPD Certification Service
- 04/09/2009 - Socomec announce their UPS first at Building Services
- 14/08/2009 - Socomec UPS on hand at AUE 2009
- 15/06/2009 - ASYS: effective automatic switching
- 08/05/2009 - Socomec environmentally friendly in IT
- 08/05/2009 - UPS Masterys range extended
- 06/05/2009 - New Single Phase NETYS RT from Socomec UPS
- 10/03/2009 - Sailors' Scotland trek raises money for Help for Heroes
- 05/03/2009 - Socomec celebrates 40th anniversary
- 05/03/2009 - Socomec improve UPS range