The burning issue of fire doors
13 April 2016
Wardray products are custom made to meet customer specification and include a range of independently certified, tested, lead shielded fire doors. Wardray fire doors offer 30 or 60 minute fire rating.In addition, Wardray are certified via Exova BM TRADA with the Q-Mark Fire Door Scheme for the manufacture and installation of fire doors.
Other companies may offer fire doors but they haven’t got a fire certificate, they sell products made from fire rated components. Wardray, however, believe that a successful fire door relies on more than using a fire door blank in the construction process. Wardray have actually paid experts to burn a Wardray designed door (or several doors over the years!) to make sure that the performance of their fire doors is assured, nothing is left to chance.
When purchasing a fire certificated doorset customers need to remember:
- Not to alter the door as it may invalidate the certificate and inadvertently effect the fire performance of the door
- Fire accreditation is a strict process that dictates things like the size and position of glazed panels in doors
- To ensure that any ironmongery is also appropriately fire certificated
The Company’s current portfolio includes:
- Accessory products and solutions for X-ray and MRI environments;
- Structural radiation shielding products for medical diagnostic and radiotherapy applications; and
- Industrial shielding for non-destructive testing (NDT) facilities.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/07/2020 - Wardray Premise Ltd is a UK manufacturer, trading for more than 100 years in medical and industrial sectors.
- 19/11/2019 - New adjustable height CUBE trolley.
- 22/08/2019 - Improving patients’ comfort
- 22/08/2019 - Improving products and holding prices
- 18/09/2018 - PR Acoustic Performance
- 16/07/2018 - Launch of new TetraGraph Neuromuscular Monitoring System
- 16/07/2018 - Delightful product endorsement
- 23/02/2018 - Launch of new TetraGraph Neuromuscular Monitoring System
- 04/12/2017 - Replacing old trolleys for new!
- 04/12/2017 - Delightful product endorsement
- 13/10/2016 - The Shard
- 13/10/2016 - Three Counties Equine Hospital MRI Facility
- 13/10/2016 - Wardray Premise Ltd are delighted to be appointed as a distributor of the new IV-eye® vein imager.
- 13/10/2016 - Creating a positive healing environment at the Royal Oldham
- 11/02/2016 - During 2015 Wardray Premise Ltd manufactured and installed 15 RF cages for MRI facilities in the UK.
- 26/11/2015 - Timber procurement policies – do you know yours?
- 17/07/2015 - Wardray Premise Ltd now offer switchable / privacy glass in their products.
- 17/07/2015 - Even more images to choose from
- 07/05/2015 - Wardray Premise offers a wide range of products for use in Imaging Departments.
- 09/03/2015 - During 2014 Wardray Premise Ltd manufactured 23 RF cages.
- 08/10/2014 - TOF watch monitor
- 08/10/2014 - M3 patient monitor
- 28/07/2014 - Wardray Screens
- 28/07/2014 - Energy efficient lightboxes & relaxing images
- 28/07/2014 - X-Ray Protective Clothing