HBM provides solution for force measurements at high temperatures
29 April 2016
HBM – a market leader in the field of test and measurement – is pleased to announce it has expanded its range of PACEline piezoelectric force sensors to meet the demand for reliable force measurements at high, ambient temperatures.The new CHW series of sensors, which has been designed for use at peak temperatures, work consistently in ranges with temperatures of up to 300°C (CHW-3) or 200°C (CHW-2) making them suitable for a variety of industrial and test engineering applications, such as monitoring of rolling presses and also test benches used for experimental mechanics.
Featuring a symmetrical and compact design, the new range can be easily and directly integrated into the force flow in assembly and testing applications and is ideal for applications where space is limited.
Designed for optimum user safety, each sensor in the new CHW series features a welded cable to provide users with complete protection.
The new series of CHW force sensors forms part of the innovative PACEline range of sensors from HBM and is compatible with all PACEline accessories and charge amplifiers.
For more information, please contact HBM on +44 (0) 208 515 6000 or visit www.hbm.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/08/2017 - HBM reveal how to get from strain to lifetime in free webinar
- 26/04/2017 - "Piezoelectric or strain gauge technology" ? HBM offer some sound advice in its latest webinar!
- 12/08/2016 - HBM on tour!
- 23/05/2016 - HBM provide valuable savings with customisable force sensor range
- 12/04/2016 - HBM Technology ensures wind power forges full speed ahead!
- 08/02/2016 - HBM announce five Webinars, on five topics, in five days
- 18/01/2016 - A need for speed? HBM has the solution!
- 13/01/2016 - Increase efficiency and reduce downtime with new HBM Interface Module
- 07/12/2015 - HBM shop simplifies Strain Gauge ordering process
- 24/11/2015 - New U10 Sensor from HBM is a force to be reckoned with
- 16/11/2015 - New SomatXR modules from HBM expand range of applications
- 12/11/2015 - Flexible Mx460b Module From Hbm Offers Outstanding Measurement Performance
- 25/02/2014 - Latest mobile data recorder improves high-speed data acquisition
- 25/02/2014 - Latest accessories expand PACEline product range
- 24/02/2014 - Latest calibration service focuses on force transducers
- 24/02/2014 - HBM strengthens commitment to latest wind energy systems
- 24/02/2014 - Software update efficiently calculates electrical quantities in real time
- 21/02/2014 - Encapsulated strain gauges offer high precision in challenging conditions
- 21/02/2014 - Latest Virtual Instruments facilitate data flow in high precision testing
- 20/02/2014 - Outdoor weighing applications enhanced with latest TPE cables